Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Help A Brother - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help A Brother (519 Views)

Help A Brother In Need To Unlock His Modems / Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need / Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by darkhorizon: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi everyone,I want to get a new laptop, an HP preferably but I am confused on which one to buy,...I am a heavy gamer,I use auto cad and revit a lot...
.so what I need is a laptop with AT LEAST 2.0ghz,4gb ram,quad core with a dedicated graphics card of about 2gb nvidia,my budget is 80-100k,I preferably like HP coz of its availability in Nigeria....

So,let the suggestions pour in.Cheers.
Re: Help A Brother by Fulaman198(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
darkhorizon:
Hi everyone,I want to get a new laptop, an HP preferably but I am confused on which one to buy,...I am a heavy gamer,I use auto cad and revit a lot...
.so what I need is a laptop with AT LEAST 2.0ghz,4gb ram,quad core with a dedicated graphics card of about 2gb nvidia,my budget is 80-100k,I preferably like HP coz of its availability in Nigeria....

So,let the suggestions pour in.Cheers.

Hmm good luck with that, but why the Bias towards HP? There is MSi, Asus, Lenovo, Sager, Alienware, Origin, Razer, etc. but since you like HP I'll help a fellow Naija brother out wink. In all honesty, HP is the last gaming vendor I would want to choose. They use outdated GPUs whilst other companies are using more up to date GPUs at the same price.

Have you ever heard of the HP omen?
Re: Help A Brother by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Help A Brother by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Original American Standard Tablet / Best Antivirus Ever / Apple Step Aside, Microsoft Surface Book Laptop Sets To Rule(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.