Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments (17814 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by jiggaz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
A fan of Queen Nwokoye has been duped by internet
fraudsters promising to help him join Nollywood.

Hear what the fan said:
I have been paying several amount of money to nollywood
through Queen Nwokoye, I was given a certificate, was told
to be features in a movie to be setting at Ghana, She said
they lost the script writer, all they usually ask me is to pay
money day after day, I have not been called for any training
till date, now all I have seen is Queen and new upcoming
faces at scene, she gave me this number 08138005789 as
her manager that I used to pay money to… His name is Mr
Bruno, am an orphan please you people should help to ask
her and call the man, since she refuse giving me her
number.

Heya! another victim of Yahoo Yahoo business.
Queen Nwokoye is based in Nigeria not Ghana.
She has distanced herself from these fraudsters. Guys be
careful who you send money to.

http://naijagists.com/nollywood-actress-queen-nwokoyes-manager-collected-money-from-me-i-need-her-phone-number-orphan-laments/

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by christinie(f): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pele

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Shebarh(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sorry bout dat

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by jiggaz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shebarh:
Sorry bout dat
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Ilekeh(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Typical of them.
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eyaaahhhh... thats bad
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok....this is bad, Queen should do the needful shocked
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by singlefade25(f): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by hemartins(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
poor girl.
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by efilefun(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Segadem(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
christinie:
Pele
sorry
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by lonelydora: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
To slap this orphan dey hungry me. So he still fell for this in this 21st century?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by MadCow1: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sooo
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by naza9ja(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
One chance. Kpe.
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by TheNextAce: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eya. One chance
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by ylaa(f): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
OH MY PIKIN, GOD DEY
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Sixtustony(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
see natural beauty. pls try pick something whenever you fall at poster
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by MemphisDepay(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
And this girl fine ooo
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by nnalove(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
D gal in question is a compound fool to d core! Help u for wat shebi u hv d money continue paying na fool!. All in d name of sexywood shey sex don d hungry u abi?
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by slimmyjimmy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ignorance ..,...

Yu knw d rest
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by awesomesossy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
So sorry about dat darling...but u gats wisen up na....r u a learner

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by priscaoge(f): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mstchewwwww. Do people still fall for that cheap scam? Why should I pity U? How can someone ask u to pay money and u stupidly did, severally for that matter. How many times will these celebrities tell u guys to beware of fraudsters pretending to be celebrities? Track him down with the account details u have been paying money to and get Ur money back. Next time, don't be a fool. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Demmocrats(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol you gotta wise up in 9ja
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Bigsteveg(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Keneking:
Ok....this is bad, Queen should do the needful shocked

Which needful? Na she born am? Or na she say make d girl no wise?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by CLeAtHead(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by kingarizona1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
angry Mmmeenh!! The way scammers have increased in the past 100 days eh

3 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Which needful? Na she born am? Or na sha say make d girl no wise?

I expect her to call the girl and take this case to closure grin
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bruno has BRUNOED you !!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Swissheart(f): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Toh
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Demmocrats(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
lonelydora:
To slap this orphan dey hungry me. So he still fell for this in this 21st century?

More of deliverance with constant flogging and fasting for hundred days grin

3 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by pretydiva(f): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Too bad...buh how can she b dis gullible undecided
Re: Queen Nwokoye's Manager Took Money From Me, I Need Her Number - Orphan Laments by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Must we always look for ways to dupe others? One thing is glaring, too many lazy people with insatiable taste. Anyway

Please someone help tell PMB and BEDC officials, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. Please BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Re-post this message until you hear that we are having light for 6Hrs or more daily!!! because that's the only way i can actually confirms the "Body language theory" as regards the current sets of power distribution company BEDC.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee / Ebuka Obi Uchendu Steps Out In Style / RMD Celebrates MUDI At 20 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.