Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Sneak Peep Into InternNG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Sneak Peep Into InternNG (1254 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by InternNG: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello Everyone!

Permit me to introduce the next big thing to happen to Nigeria students

******rolls drum******

With the sole aim to fully serve as a help desk for students seeking placements and graduates on the lookout for the next career move, Internship Nigeria was born.

Our name simply put as InternNG is a non-profit focused outfit that hopes to help as much as statistically possible to kick start their career.

The Nigeria Institute of Engineers (NSE) recently signed a memorandum of understanding with the National Youth service corps (NYSC). Apparently, it has been concluded that Engineering graduates form Institution nationwide will henceforth be posted strictly to Engineering firms for their Primary Assignment. Let’s help you take advantage of this wonderful avenue to start right.

The nationwide Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) or Industrial Training (IT) is arguably the most pivotal part of the Nigeria Undergraduate university education system. Every student at graduation ought to have concluded between six (6) to twelve (12) months of quality work experience. Over the years, very little percentage of students have enjoyed this bliss. This is not the future we see at Weathen Software Limited

WHO ARE WE?
We are Internship Nigeria, a job portal specifically dedicated to the employment needs of students and graduates with an eagle eye on Industrial Training students and National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) members

InternNG brings you into direct contact with interesting companies that are looking for temporary, part-time or full-time employees. Whether you are looking for an internship to compliment your education or a graduate placement to start your career, we have a wide range of opportunities.

InternNG will at lunch offers a simple way to get into touch with local companies, whether to earn money besides your studies or to gain valuable work experience.

So if you share in our vision, why not join the moving train. Follow us, Like us, Share. Help us get the word out.

Join our increasing audience on www.internng.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/InternNG
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/InternNG

cc lalasticlala, seun, davide470

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by whizqueen(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yeeeeeeey!!!

But why did your company come up late na embarassed

Kindly start preparing a placement for me during me second degree come 2017 cool

First to comment by the way tongue
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by asscb(f): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Incase davide470 moves this thread to FP grin
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by asscb(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
whizqueen:
Yeeeeeeey!!!

But why did your company come up late na embarassed

Kindly start preparing a placement for me during me second degree come 2017 cool

First to comment by the way tongue
undecided
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by Danny4show(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
thanks op..its like the website is still under construction..I'm an undergraduate looking for my siwes placement..please I will appreciate your sincere assistance.. this is my mail : danny4reign@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation..
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by InternNG: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Danny4show:
thanks op..its like the website is still under construction..I'm an undergraduate looking for my siwes placement..please I will appreciate your sincere assistance.. this is my mail : danny4reign@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation..

Thank you Danny for the feedback smiley

As a matter we are yet to launch, and as you can see from our website (www.internng.com), it's only 28 days away.

I'll advice you subscribe to be in the know when we do, or better still send your CV to contact@internng.com.
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by kkash: 12:57am On Sep 07, 2015
E be like say na God push me enta dis thread.....I'm an elect/elect engr graduate due for nysc dis October (batch b)........wld nid assistance.....email: ugokweo@gmail.com
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by afamjb: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Following....
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by InternNG: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
kkash:
E be like say na God push me enta dis thread.....I'm an elect/elect engr graduate due for nysc dis October (batch b)........wld nid assistance.....email: ugokweo@gmail.com

Good to know you are excited about InternNG, we too are smiley

Be the first to take advantage of our awesome platform when we launch. Subscribe here http://www.internng.com
Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by SylarsMcQuins: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
The mail aint goin tru, sure its correct?

m
InternNG:

Thank you Danny for the feedback smiley

As a matter we are yet to launch, and as you can see from our website (www.internng.com), it's only 28 days away.

I'll advice you subscribe to be in the know when we do, or better still send your CV to contact@internng.com.

1 Like

Re: A Sneak Peep Into InternNG by InternNG: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
The mail aint goin tru, sure its correct?

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have it back on in no time.

Pending that, you can drop your mails here info@internng.com.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Gnld Or A Real Interview / No Plan To Sack Any Staff / Vacancies For Sales Reps And Dispatch Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.