Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This (550 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
HELLO..please no insults on my threads or Bleep your mama...now you have accepted to read this lost and agree on my terms of no insults..let proceed
Nigeria is a country of 3 ethnic group that is the main ethnics..IGBO HAUSA YORUBA..The all have different type of food..different languages..diffrent culture..diffrent believe and religion..and they all live in one country!!! eeeee what the Bleep! continue. .well the whole 3 groups hate themselves. .yes they do..in fact the biafrans whom are from the east want the country to be divided so they can rule themselves. .which is normal..freedom of whatever man..the Hausa dont want the country to be divided..and so do the YORUBA..on the second thought.they are ethnically and only do things thier own way..for example..the president of the nigeria only appoints the Hausa people and yet we claim one nigeria? you wicked another tribe? and then they say they dont want to be Nigerians and you still fight for them to be Nigerians. what is happening.bring tribalism into nigeria which you dont want to divide and yet you do not mingle with them m.Please where is the one nigeria we are talking about..see am not igbo not hausa not Yoruba but I want nigeria to be divided so biafrans can go thier way so as Yoruba and hausa..because this thing we are doing is too much..deceiving ourselves that's we want one nigeria but still practising tribalism over your own fellow Nigerian you claim as one country...we are confused and we dont know what we want..
please sorry for my english..
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This by mabeni(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op, and you think dividing ll help us? One 9ja one nation I prays 4.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This by woky: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
May God unite us as a nation!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmm...

(1) (Reply)

No More TV Dinners: Get Rid Of All Of The Frozen Gup In Your Fridge. / Photos: TB Joshua Donates 20 Motorbikes And 3 Pickups To Ghana Police Service / #BIAFRA: I Will Be Alive To Actualize Biafra – Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.