Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Download Youtube Video - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Youtube Video (2283 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos In Small Sizes And How To Embed Videos In Blogs / How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Video by olusoji012: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls help I need urgent help
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
following...
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by davide470(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Get a YouTube Video downloader software or copy the link in a new browser, delete the https:// and add ss
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Nielbaba(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
olusoji012:
wen u get to d page of d video u want to download, u go to adress bar where u av d url den edit it to ssyoutube.com/ ,,,,,,,,,,,wateva instead of the normal www.youtube.com or m.youtube .com . it will take u to a page where u can get ur download in any format u wish be it flv ,mp4 etc u can see d attached pic is for a particular video on yuotube pastor caught wit bla bla bla u will edit d url frm m.youtube.com to ssyoutube.com/ etc

Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Nielbaba(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
davide470:
Get a YouTube Video downloader software or copy the link in a new browser, delete the https:// and add ss
u summarized my long epistle .just tryin to simplify it so der wunt be any more question .
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
ss?? cool.
U can also try by editing the URL and simply add magic in between d Youtube.com as in youmagictube
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by bosco9: 5:43am On Sep 06, 2015
amguud:
ss?? cool.
U can also try by editing the URL and simply add magic in between d Youtube.com as in youmagictube
Tried it and it worked out. Nice one bro
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 07, 2015
bosco9:

Tried it and it worked out. Nice one bro

bro?? shocked
Lol grin
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by bosco9: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2015
amguud:

bro?? shocked
Lol grin
Lol grin didn't check ur gender thankz babe grin

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Video by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
copy d link then go to dis web savefrom.net paste the link then download
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by thaEMINENT(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
olusoji012:

If u are on a PC,once u click on d video and it opens,in d URL, type "ss" before the YouTube.come.......so it wld look like dis..http:ssyoutube....bla bla...but if on a smartphone, copy the URL and paste in in dis site.. en.savefrom.net.

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6410 Core I5 Call Or Whatsapp Me 08064404857 / How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) / Macbook Pro Killer Or Macbook Air Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.