Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Truth About Ordering Popular Brands Products From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Ordering Popular Brands Products From China (690 Views)

Push Your Brands, Products, Contents To Over 50,0000 People / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / 15 Popular Brands And Their Formal Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Ordering Popular Brands Products From China by maybrowne(m): 3:30am On Sep 06, 2015
I have been receiving lots of calls and some who almost killed me with Facebook and email messages, they want to ask one thing or the other. While in my usual manner I tend to respond to them all, I have come to notice a trend that is peculiar with those that are going into mini-importation for the first time.

They want to know how they can get original phones from china websites for cheap. Those who have been following me on my facebook group at www.facebook.com/miniimportationmarketingforum / subscribed to my newsletter and have gotten my free report at www.importationblueprint.com will understand that I have stated many times that it is not only impossible to get original branded phones in china for cheap, you will be presenting yourself as a novice who is new in the game and as such do not understand the right process of things.

Imagine someone going to aliexpress to search for original Samsung S5, while of course you will see a lot of results coming out, you will not surely not find the original version there for cheap. Now don’t get me wrong, I never said you will not find it there at all, chances are they are there but you just will not find it there for cheap.

Now you have heard that most of the popular branded products are actually manufactured in china. Yes, you have heard that the high selling Apple products, Samsung products, HP products, Tecno phones and many more of the popular Smartphones even the high-priced Beats By Dr. Dre are manufactured for very cheap prices in china.

So a logical thinking will be simply getting it for cheap directly from China which will seem to be a sweet pot deal but then don’t go for it,
Why?
Simply because that pot is more likely to be filled with worms, I am sure you know how unpleasant that is going to be.

Now you think I am only bluffing, let me give you a full detailed view of why you should listen to me.

Here it is.
Company A is a company in the USA that deals in production and sales of phones

Company A has an idea of a product it wants to produce

Company A takes the idea proposal to Company B which is a company in China that deals in manufacturing electronic and digital devices.

Company A and Company B comes to an agreement where Company B manufactures the product for a price without any resell, distribution, marketing rights or any rights whatsoever, so that

Company A is the only one who can sell the ORIGINAL PRODUCTS to wholesalers, resellers and customers alike.

Company B finishes with the products and delivers it ALL to Company A who takes it USA to market them

Company A then calculates the manufacturing cost, shipping cost, proposed marketing cost and a whole lots of cost that are involved, after which they add it up with the supposed profit they are to realize from the product before coming to a final conclusion of the price of the product.

Do you know that the IPhone is manufactured in Chinese by a Chinese company called Foxconn technology and is taken over to the US to be sold and marketed by an America company Apple, now will you not find it funny that the same IPhone cost 15% more in china (the country it was originally manufactured) than in the US (the country it was taken to be marketed).

So tell me how you expect to get an original IPhone in china for cheap. Even if you do find the I-Phone on a Chinese e-store, it is either a clone or it will be expensive (if it is to be original) because they will also have to import it from USA or UK.

Source http://blog.importationblueprint.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GREAT NEWS! Perfect Time To Place Your Orders As The Dollar Rate Has Dropped! / Breaking: Alexis Tsipras Wins In Greece Elections!!! / Beer Cooler (beer Dispenser) Installation Manual From AMED Commercial Refrigerat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.