Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi (16110 Views)

Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2015
#
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by moscobabs(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2015
after 10 hours moderators are back from strike
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by anonimi: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2015
True talk since part of it will be used to wed the governors pikins while his senseless MUMU state citizens will be salivating themselves stupidly and also send the WIVES of the state (dis)Honourables to London for training.

These APCheat people are jokers and SCAMMERS rolled into one.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/759310_ibadan6_jpg04d346af07f271f2cf85db32bd8b6052

www.nairaland.com/attachments/759324_ibadan_certificate_4_jpgade70a8c3fe06f9233fe6b709020bd03

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2015
jomoh:
If only we have Leaders who are not intellectually lazy and selfish, every state in Nigeria should be able to survive on its own.

We currently run a weak system that encourages profligacy, waste and underdevelopment. We are suffering the consequences of decades of getting free oil money from the centres without contributing anything to it. That system is a recipe for disaster and poverty.

It will continue to get worse if our rulers don't think about restructuring this system. We've been saying it for years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by j4sure(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by lahify(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2015
When this man was busy spending he didn't know that tough times are coming. He didn't do any new thing in ibadan all he did was to renovate or expand existing roads. All new
projects he embarked on are too expensive for a state generating less than 2bn. I don't know the stupid ideology of apc governors like ajumobi and aregbesola trying to emulate fashola whose state generates enough igr. Oyo state lacks leaders with vision from the days of lam to this clueless one too. Ladoja was fair cos he is the man of the people but baba adedibu made things difficult for him and also made the move to impeach him thereby leading to ineffectiveness of his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by chizzy082: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Huh
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by olaolulazio(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2015
He's yourba!
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by 10kgod(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2015
OMG......
# 3bn Is too small for a state like Oyo. if Oyo state's allocation Is not beyond dat, l wonder wot will be dat of Osun statue.

And if hear,........ d IGR of Oyo Is not up to #2bn..... dats trash.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by CSTR2: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by koboko69: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2015
nationwide1:
But these were the people who said they can survive without oil.

I always advise anything that can be done to have a peaceful and indivisible Nigeria should be taken very seriously, but some ignorant folks for reasons best known to them would be saying let "Biafra go".

Now him don confess. Ok, mek una go help Gov Ajimobi pay him workers now.

taaaah!!!! why bring Biafra and oil together. Dont even dare to attach unnecessarily to the SS. if Biafra wants to go, they leave our oil and SS out of it

2 Likes

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by disloman(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
This coming from Ajimobi is very shameful. It's so unfortunate that Nigerian politicians can be successful managing their personal business but almost always fail to manage the affairs of their state they govern.

I cry for my state. I cry not only because of the current situation of things especially with this directionless and visionless governor BUT because I don't see any hope of a good administrator coming on board after this man.
My Guy!Ur governor has said it all n blamed themselves 4 this problem.We should just planned ao such things won't happen again.Nigeria will rise again.

2 Likes

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by 6fit(f): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2015
segzyj:
Why will it be Enough for ? , Tinubu will collect his own25% share from it

dis oyo state Govnor is cllueless oh.....am sure oyo poeple who voted him in will be regreting their choice now

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Olukat(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Lazy leaders angry
So you want to perpetually live on bailout? angry
Design a mechanism to authenticate the real workers from "ghost workers", reorganized tax policy.
Must importantly, don't steal plenty grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Nothing is always enough in life, this is why we all need imply the Management of Preference. Infact my personal bailout has never been enough but am balln though!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by kraftykc(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2015
nationwide1:

Dividing Nigeria is never the solution to our problem. I wish the leaders can see it with my eyes.

America is larger in size and population than Nigeria, yet they live peacefully. China is larger in size and population than Nigeria, yet they live peacefully.

Our leaders must look for the brain behind agitation for division and put an end to it once and for all. I don't mean by war/victimization. I mean at a round table. For me, what cannot be solved at a table can never be solved through the barrel of the gun.

God bless Nigeria.

Wisest words ever spoken.

@Post, this man is being clever by half. I appreciate his honesty but after the words what has he done? Why is he doing to get better results? A bustling city like ibadan alone can generate over 2bn per month if he has the long term vision.

Anyway, that's the price we pay when the Federal Government has subsidized Governors only and left the rest of the country to rot.

3 Likes

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by kraftykc(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
koboko69:

taaaah!!!! why bring Biafra and oil together. Dont even dare to attach unnecessarily to the SS. if Biafra wants to go, they leave our oil and SS out of it

Lol you know Imoh and Anambra are oil producing States right?
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by stinggy(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
I wonder which government he was referring to as the thief there...BTW 95% of APC states have accumulated debts that will keep their different states down for the next 20-30years...APC leaders are the definition of everything evil and corruption in Nigeria because they have NOTORIOUS thieves whose record beats counterparts in PDP...
Remain blessed!

But for Buhari and few of her members, they are bare-faced bandits.
What pains me more is their governors' hypocrisy. They blame everything PDP did while in control, yet they do WORSE.

Just imagine this thief called Ajimobi telling us about mismanagement.
How did he manage to owe up to what he owes presently? Is he saying 4.2B monthly can't offset salaries monthly? Has he ever failed to pay himself salary any month or failed to deduct the Security vote despite the dwindling economy?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Exponental(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2015
Ole!
If you can't perform, resign! The question is: why did he accumulate so much debt?
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by anonimi: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
This coming from Ajimobi is very shameful. It's so unfortunate that Nigerian politicians can be successful managing their personal business but almost always fail to manage the affairs of their state they govern.

I cry for my state. I cry not only because of the current situation of things especially with this directionless and visionless governor BUT because I don't see any hope of a good administrator coming on board after this man.

Welcome to reality of APCheat, bro.

No surprise coming from a man who spent over N3 billion on narrow Mokola bridge by Chinko contractors =>

Mokola flyover: Ajimobi’s spin doctors exposed
September 03, 2013
At the national level, the APC has been quite strident in its criticism of President Goodluck Jonathan. So, it should normally be expected that such a party will be tolerant of critical appraisal of its activities. Incidentally, this is not the case as the administration is completely paranoid of criticism and intolerant of opposition.

Responding to issues raised by the anchor of Splash FM personality interview programme, former Governor Rasidi Ladoja, had deployed his acumen as an engineer to point at perceived irregularities in the contracting details of the purported N3 billion flyover. A responsible, responsive and transparent administration should have become sobered by the fact that it was caught in the act and not embark on a propaganda trip to try to evade the real issues.

A simple question begging answer that will forever put agitations over the N3 billion flyover contract sum is: why did the 470 metres Mokola Flyover cost N3 billion while 1,056 metre Flyover in Abeokuta in addition to another 2.4 kilometre road cost only N1.5 billion? Why did it become so burdensome for a democratic government to explain the rationale behind the award of any contract?

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/mokola-flyover-ajimobis-spin-doctors-exposed/#sthash.45qxopVs.dpuf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Actually I think he was quoted out of context, here's another version of the same interview:

Thank you. But he is responsible for the state of affairs in Oyo state. How did he fail to manage the state's resources and allow things to degenerate to this level? Why only now talking about increasing IGR? What has he done in the area of agriculture?

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by EasternLion: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2015
koboko69:

So what happens to 30% Igboland in your so called SS?
Get away from here now before I vex.

All the oil you are using to make noise.
Check where the bulk of the onshore comes from.
https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want.

And mugu, this weekend oil price per barrel sold at $25.

It is getting useless per week. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by PassingShot(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2015
anonimi:

Welcome to reality of APCheat, bro.

No surprise coming from a man who spent over N3 billion on narrow Mokola bridge by Chinko contractors =>

We're not in the same league bro. I don't play politics with governance.

It's true I support APC at the federal level and that's because of PMB/VPYO but I don't do party politics aside that. So, stop patronizing me!

5 Likes

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by poiZon: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Adesiji77:
http://www.punchng.com/news/bailout-not-enough-to-clear-debts-ajimobi/ lalasticlala

hmm, thiis one no remember put gej for the problems.
r we save?
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2015
stinggy:

Remain blessed!

But for Buhari and few of her members, they are bare-faced bandits.
What pains me more is their governors' hypocrisy. They blame everything PDP did while in control, yet they do WORSE.

Just imagine this thief called Ajimobi telling us about mismanagement.
How did he manage to owe up to what he owes presently? Is he saying 4.2B monthly can't offset salaries monthly? Has he ever failed to pay himself salary any month or failed to deduct the Security vote despite the dwindling economy?

Add their IGR and other intervention funds too especially from foreign agencies...

His people like Passingshot will rather insult Jonathan than put off the fire at home...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by anonimi: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2015
nationwide1:
But these were the people who said they can survive without oil.

Just like their Oga patapata, Are Gbese.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d

Im sef don take Osun people head to be football for KICKING around aimlessly, just like Ambode. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

We currently run a weak system that encourages profligacy, waste and underdevelopment. We are suffering the consequences of decades of getting free oil money from the centres without contributing anything to it. That system is a recipe for disaster and poverty.

It will continue to get worse if our rulers don't think about restructuring this system. We've been saying it for years.

Every line that u wrote here is faultless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by anonimi: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

We're not in the same league bro. I don't play politics with governance.

It's true I support APC at the federal level and that's because of PMB/VPYO but I don't do party politics aside that. So, stop patronizing me!

Abeg, WHY would I want to patronise you?
HOW will that benefit me personally
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by EasternLion: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2015
All their useless lies from SW lagos Ibadan expressway journalism are being debunked per day.

No wonder they are against true federalism or even Regionalism, doing all they can to suck Biafran oil like tomorrow no dey.

You wonder why they develop heart attack at anything Biafra.
Insane people, mad people.

The only thing they know is to form street gangsters, and once they learn to use technology small they take their gangsterism to social networks and forums.

Little wonder the notorious twitter gangsters and overlords are from SW, these people won't tweet about how their states are gradually folding up and under liquidation, they will be tweeting about Akwa Ibom election tribunal as if their lives depend on it.
Once they are paid their stipends, Wasiu and Taju will mobilize his fellow Omoniles on twitter and they will be tweeting about Rivers and Akwa ibom states.
Out of all their states, one is under Fulani occupation till thy kingdom come, that is economically unviable, same goes to Osun, infact Osun is dead, any states that church people will be donating food and relied items to is dead and buried, Oyo is finished, Ogun is not far left behind, the only saving grace for Ogun is because of its proximity to Lagos.
Ondo is so so, nothing, but they will make you believe that is it producing more oil than SE, which has been totally debunked.
As long as they display their omonile gangsterism on twitter, with their overlords attacking people anyhow, their life is settled.
These guys are hardcore bigots, but are first to label anyone who speaks out against them as the BIGOT.
They take their crowd mentality to online scuffles, if you are doing face off with one of the gangsters on twitter, he will go and tag all his group and overlords, no, they don't come alone, just as they don't fight alone, they will gather their street boys to fight one person.

Your own is finished, keep poking your eyes on Akwa Ibom and Rivers states, why your states keep getting liquidated one after another, without bail out e don be for una.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Olril18(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2015
APC : fraudsters
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by PassingShot(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Add their IGR and other intervention funds too especially from foreign agencies...

His people like Passingshot will rather insult Jonathan than put off the fire at home...

PassingShot - The moniker that sends shiver down your spines! The moniker that joined with others to retire your Chief Wailer!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Two Shopping Malls From INEC Chief. / No Other Party Will Rule In Lagos Except APC – Akiolu / "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.