Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,056 members, 7,825,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. (2995 Views)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. by shomutuski(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Show me a kid that doesn't love his Mother and I'll show you a Bastard - Frank Ndem.

By this time today, you'd have a clocked a milestone in your life mummy, I get scared every time it's your birthday. It's quite a reminder that you getting old and graceful buh I don't want that. I want you to still remain young, and chase me when you vexed @ me, take me to idumota for those shopping spree, laugh and smile when I try to mimic daddy or my Ma'alim. Cook special delicacies no one can dare surpass in the art of Egusi Semoism. Mum! You my jewel, my love, my motivation; the reason I promised my self never to give up in this life race, because I owe you an awful lot in payback for all the care, nurturing, reward, kindness you have shown me. As they say; we can't remain forever young, but I pray you remain so.. My ‪#‎ Orente‬Number 1.
Happy birthday mum.
‪#‎ Sept‬6
Re: Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2015
OP what about the kids that don't like their mum? undecided
Re: Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. by marshalcarter: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2015
HBD to ur mum...WHLLNP

HBD to ma mum in advance...WHLLNP grin

HBD to all sept born...WUALLNP grin
#cheers

1 Like

Re: Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. by marshalcarter: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
OP what about the kids that don't like their mum? undecided

You no lyk ya mum
Re: Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2015
marshalcarter:

You no lyk ya mum
I didn't ask a personal question, so why throw a personal question back at me?
Re: Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. by marshalcarter: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I didn't ask a personal question, so why throw a personal question back at me?
Sorry ooooo cheesy

Me dinor knw ya vexin oo

Happy sunday grin
Re: Sweet Message To Mum On Her Birthday.. by okirewaju(f): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Happy birthday Ma

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Divorcee. Advice! / Nigerian Man Jumps Into Fire To Save His Children / Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.