Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Describe GOD In One Word - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Describe GOD In One Word (12960 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / Must Read: Olodumare (GOD) In Yoruba Ifa And Orisha Is Monotheistic / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe GOD In One Word by finofaya: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Me self dey doubt the guy

Lol. Person dey wey you no dey doubt?
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by PastorAIO: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
lucksonlight:
hw do pple fortell d future?don't think there is a supernatural world nd nd there is Someone who oversees all things?

Do you think having 'psychic abilities' must mean that there is a God? Can psychic ability just be part of our nature like seeing, or smelling, or hearing?
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
finofaya:

Lol. Person dey wey you no dey doubt?

That macof own get K leg
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by chinnyonwu(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
lucksonlight:
wat makes u think dat God is confused?
Creates human beings, later regrets it
Goes ahead to create Tree of knowledge of good and evil, tells Adam not to eat of it (knowing fully well he would)
Destroys the earth with water in his rage, later regrets that too
Uses Moses to achieve his plan, denies Moses entrance to the promised land
"Thou shalt not kill", do i need to tell you how many people were slaughtered on his behalf?
"Im unchangeable", modifies laws in the new testament.
"Jesus is coming back soon" Forgets that too
"All things created by me are wonderful and perfect" Creates mosquitoes.
I love you sinners so much, Prepares a place burning with fire and sulphur just in case you dont love him back.
Bro do i need to continue?
God and GEJ, no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Describe GOD In One Word by macof(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Oga Ade shattap.

Are you really a pagan?

You are not really sure the Orisha exist, so how come you are pagan?

Smh. I'll have to start ignoring u. .if you cannot comprehend simple terms

This thread is not about Orisa. .open your thread like " One word to describe the Orisa" nd you'll see my comments
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by macof(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
finofaya:

Well they can be sure to the extent that I'm sure I'm speaking with macof now, right?

grin grin what if this account was hijacked? You can't be sure you are having this conversation with the same macof of 2013
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
macof:

Smh. I'll have to start ignoring u. .if you cannot comprehend simple terms

This thread is not about Orisa. .open your thread like " One word to describe the Orisa" nd you'll see my comments

threatening to ignore as if your attention turns to prosperity.

Orisha is God. Nope?

However, I am less concern about what the topic or OP implies to say. The itch is your statement "neither can anyone be sure there's a God".

What does that crap me? Are pagans not sure God exist?

I thought I was the only one seeing something wrong in this moniker. The atheist guy self affirm something is wrong. Tar!
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by macof(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

threating to ignore as if your attention turns to prosperity.

Orisha is God. Nope?
I'll ignore if you cannot understand simple terms. ..what good is it when you can't understand the words I use?

I don't think you realize how the word "God" is differently understood by different people...learn to spot the difference
Open a thread specifically for Orisa and leave the christians with their understanding of "God"
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by macof(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

threatening to ignore as if your attention turns to prosperity.

Orisha is God. Nope?

However, I am less concern about what the topic or OP implies to say. The itch is your statement "neither can anyone be sure there's a God".

What does that crap me? Are pagans not sure God exist?

I thought I was the only one seeing something wrong in this moniker. The atheist guy self affirm something is wrong. Tar!

If you aren't concerned with the Op's God why should you be concerned with the God I was refering to in my post? If you weren't here looking for another irrelevant arguement. .you would know that my post was concerned with the OP's God
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
macof:
I'll ignore if you cannot understand simple terms. ..what good is it when you can't understand the words I use?

I don't think you realize how the word "God" is differently understood by different people...learn to spot the difference
Open a thread specifically for Orisa and leave the christians with their understanding of "God"

Finofaya self knows something is wrong with ya.

Observation no be crime na
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
macof:

If you aren't concerned with the Op's God why should you be concerned with the God I was refering to in my post? If you weren't here looking for another irrelevant arguement. .you would know that my post was concerned with the OP's God

SMH.

Macof?

I am not sure this is macof.
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by finofaya: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
macof:

grin grin what if this account was hijacked? You can't be sure you are having this conversation with the same macof of 2013

grin grin. What matters is that there is a user named macof.
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by finofaya: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Finofaya self knows something is wrong with ya.

Observation no be crime na

I don't know anything, sir.
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
finofaya:

I don't know anything, sir.

Liar.

Were you the one doubting if he is the real person behind the moniker?
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Goes ahead to create Tree of knowledge of good and evil, tells Adam not to eat of it (knowing fully well he would)
"Thou shalt not kill", do i need to tell you how many people were slaughtered on his behalf?
I love you sinners so much, Prepares a place burning with fire and sulphur just in case you dont love him back.

buh d fact still remains dat he is GOD
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
PastorAIO:

Do you think having 'psychic abilities' must mean that there is a God? Can psychic ability just be part of our nature like seeing, or smelling, or hearing?
Lol....u call dat phychic abilities? What abt magic or hvn't u experienced 1?if u hvn't, pls come 2 africa.
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
finofaya:

Yes sir. Never left the country.
do u believe in black magic?wen last did u attend a village festival. U nid 2 go 2 interior village 2 c d kind of power dey operate with be4 u conclude dat there is no God
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
chinnyonwu:

d fact is dat he still remains God
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by bunsuq: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Describe GOD In One Word by PastorAIO: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
lucksonlight:
Lol....u call dat phychic abilities? What abt magic or hvn't u experienced 1?if u hvn't, pls come 2 africa.

My guy, we all come from nigeria here, and nor be only you get village. What have you seen in africa that has impressed you so much?
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by macof(m): 12:59am On Sep 16, 2015
lucksonlight:
do u believe in black magic?wen last did u attend a village festival. U nid 2 go 2 interior village 2 c d kind of power dey operate with be4 u conclude dat there is no God

How does black magic prove God? Is black magic from god?
But then more importantly - what is black magic that you think it relates to this issue?

1 Like

Re: Describe GOD In One Word by OgundeleT(m): 3:43am On Sep 16, 2015
you cant describe what doesn't exist
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by chinnyonwu(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2015
lucksonlight:
d fact is dat he still remains God
Doesnt change the fact he is confused tho
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by finofaya: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2015
lucksonlight:

Which God are we speaking of now? I've consulted babalawos and I've danced with masquerades (as a drummer for the president, lol). All I saw was people running a scam and getting blazing high, respectively.
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
macof:

How does black magic prove God? Is black magic from god?
But then more importantly - what is black magic that you think it relates to this issue?
i was jus tryin 2 prove 2 u dat there re supernatural powers dat rule d earth nd if there is anytin lyk d devil, witches nd evil power then there is a good God who exists nd His reigns in heaven nd on earth.... Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2015
PastorAIO:

My guy, we all come from nigeria here, and nor be only you get village. What have you seen in africa that has impressed you so much?
putting ur hand in d mouth of a leopard nd won't get hurt. Som folks play with dangerous snakes.do u think its normal? U can board a bus going 2 benin republic nd c d kind of demonic power those folks operate wit.. After experiencing all dis tins i knw dat if there is bad[devil] then there must b a good God..
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Doesnt change the fact he is confused tho
its lyk u read d bible 2 find fault in it.... Go nd read Eph1:18.
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by lucksonlight(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2015
finofaya:

Which God are we speaking of now? I've consulted babalawos and I've danced with masquerades (as a drummer for the president, lol). All I saw was people running a scam and getting blazing high, respectively.
wat do u hv 2 say abt pple playing wit dangerous animals?
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by finofaya: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2015
lucksonlight:
wat do u hv 2 say abt pple playing wit dangerous animals?

Have you seen NatGeo? It doesn't take witchcraft to play with beasts.
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
finofaya:

Lie
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by PastorAIO: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Are you talking about Demonic activities like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd97TnKlRZM

?

lucksonlight:
putting ur hand in d mouth of a leopard nd won't get hurt. Som folks play with dangerous snakes.do u think its normal? U can board a bus going 2 benin republic nd c d kind of demonic power those folks operate wit.. After experiencing all dis tins i knw dat if there is bad[devil] then there must b a good God..
Re: Describe GOD In One Word by macof(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
@ lucksonlight, at the rate you are going you will soon mention aircraft

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand / What Is Your Take On Lavish Burial Ceremonies, Is It Right Or Wrong? / Why Many People Pray And Don't Get Answers To Their Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.