Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro (1992 Views)

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? / Check Out Wonderful Pictures From Infinix Hot Note And After Editing (picz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro by chillingbabe: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2015
I want to buy infinix hot note but I just stumbled on some posts talking about hot note pro..Please what's the difference between the two..How can I identify an infinix hot note pro without being confused? Is it written as "Infinix hot note pro" on the phone pack cos I intend to buy it brand new.

Secondly, I'm already used to blackberry, I don't know how I'll cope with this data stuff..and I also read here about "Lollipop and kitkat", I just wonder what that's all about..I don't want a phone that will be difficult to use..I thought of going for Z30 but the cost scares me..I like touch screen phones with full screen.

Or Is there any nice touchscreen,big screen phone with quality camera,memory and gud battery that's not more than 30,000naira??

Advice Please!
Re: ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Try Lumia Windows Phone

Thank me later
No fake no virus sure products
Re: ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro by Elxandre(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Hot note pro has 32GB internal storage, but it has been phased out now by Infinix.
Instead just the Hot note is available.

I would advice you use Konga or Jumia for the purchase since you don't know much about specifications of phones, lest you end up with the old version/stock of the Hot note, which has 1GB ram, as opposed to the new stock with 2GB ram.

It's. 25k5 on Konga and Jumia.

I tried muttering less technical explanations, not to confuse you.
Re: ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro by Elxandre(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
angels09:
Try Lumia Windows Phone

Thank me later
I would suggest a Lumia for a lady since I use one too, but some of the nuances on windows phone could drive you to cursing me nakêd in the middle of the night. cheesy
Re: ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro by Baadal(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2015
chillingbabe:
I want to buy infinix hot note but I just stumbled on some posts talking about hot note pro..Please what's the difference between the two..How can I identify an infinix hot note pro without being confused? Is it written as "Infinix hot note pro" on the phone pack cos I intend to buy it brand new.

Secondly, I'm already used to blackberry, I don't know how I'll cope with this data stuff..and I also read here about "Lollipop and kitkat", I just wonder what that's all about..I don't want a phone that will be difficult to use..I thought of going for Z30 but the cost scares me..I like touch screen phones with full screen.

Or Is there any nice touchscreen,big screen phone with quality camera,memory and gud battery that's not more than 30,000naira??

Advice Please!
i have a brand new Infinix hot note 2GB RAM /16GB ROM for sale....champagne Gold colour....call/whatsapp 08025220285 if interested

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unlock This MTN Phone / Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price / Get Etisalat Free 200MB Without Downloading My Etisalat Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.