Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) (616 Views)

Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA / Lassa: 4,400 Rats Killed In 6 Markets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by argon500: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
It is implausible but real, a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences, researchers have developed a new mixture of chemicals that can change a black man’s skin to white in six hours.

Information gathered shows that with a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.

After this process, the skin peels off naturally, especially the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.

The laboratory further announced that 254 people have been treated by this method and the Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.

Russian authorities have also notified that it is a high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises, which is a strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/forum9ja/photos/p.948241815237619/948241815237619/?type=1

Re: Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by phrancys001(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Black will forever remain beautiful.
Re: Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
I wish those angels can help in promoting black by been black, i wonder if any angel will rock a black skin
Re: Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by Ezerbullet(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Black and proud
Re: Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by stanvesco(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I wish those angels can help in promoting black by been black, i wonder if any angel will rock a black skin

my dear,na white pipu day draw angel as white o,
y drawing dmons n dvil as black,
kai,oyinbos c us finish o.
Re: Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by acesoul(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
proroudly an africanblack boy till eternity.....i will never add nor subtract from the way my creator molded me..
Re: Checkout A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Those slowpoke.s that indulge in this are people of low self-esteem and inferiority complex. God thank you for giving me a black skin. I am dark and proud, strong and loud. I can stay under any weather and i still better. I age gracefully with no red coloration on my skin when i am pissed off.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Home Remedies To Control Body Odour / Lose 10kg With This New Natural Supplement!!! Try It / Infertility ----- Causes, Signs, Tests And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.