Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church (30348 Views)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by obiak4(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
NinaArsenal:
, any of the Above. Don't know
if it is C i might be interested
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by escobar07(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
This topic is just corny to me. Why not create a topic that reads: what I do after taking a shower. Then add that you wear your clothes afterwards.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by AJORE(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Find nearest joint/bar to drink 1 or 2 bottle specially my people from.....
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by clemz85(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
3 & 6, I confess
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by jerome263: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
NUMBER 7 ON POINT
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by Great009: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
abbeylli:
These are the things most guys do after coming back from church..

Read Calmly

1. Sport
Yes this is what most guys do I do it and I know many guys who do it.
They drop there bible, change to their kit either football basketball or any other..

2. Party
These type of guys get information in the church or before they went to church or after church (mogbomoya)(I see I branch) even with their bible with them that's why they mostly use pocket bible..

3. Social media Freaks

Hehehe!! This one is very common abi? you are one of them ?.
Even In the church they can't even drop their phones when pastor is praying they close one eye and use the other, on their way home they are still on it till when they get home till 3am they are still on it, chatting and all, God save us..

4 Babe Waiters
Some guys do these after coming out of the church door either their phone ring or they call like this .
"Hello bae were you dey u don reach wait for me for bustop a beg I dey come"..

5 Street strolling
Today na Sunday see as everything dey boring abeg make we stroll jaw..

6 Film Watchers
These one na I'm pain me pass before you get home they will start asking
"You see say terminator genesis do come out a beg I no fit miss am even if NEPA carry light"..

7. Fellowship Godowns

This what I do, I get home kneel down to God pray to him then get ready for evening fellowship..

8. Add yours let the fun go on

@OP u forget to but Nairabet.... Even for church boys de think of nairabet tins ooooo
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by ilovecritics(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
abbeylli:
These are the things most guys do after coming back from church..

Read Calmly

1. Sport
Yes this is what most guys do I do it and I know many guys who do it.
They drop there bible, change to their kit either football basketball or any other..

2. Party
These type of guys get information in the church or before they went to church or after church (mogbomoya)(I see I branch) even with their bible with them that's why they mostly use pocket bible..

3. Social media Freaks

Hehehe!! This one is very common abi? you are one of them ?.
Even In the church they can't even drop their phones when pastor is praying they close one eye and use the other, on their way home they are still on it till when they get home till 3am they are still on it, chatting and all, God save us..

4 Babe Waiters
Some guys do these after coming out of the church door either their phone ring or they call like this .
"Hello bae were you dey u don reach wait for me for bustop a beg I dey come"..

5 Street strolling
Today na Sunday see as everything dey boring abeg make we stroll jaw..

6 Film Watchers
These one na I'm pain me pass before you get home they will start asking
"You see say terminator genesis do come out a beg I no fit miss am even if NEPA carry light"..

7. Fellowship Godowns

This what I do, I get home kneel down to God pray to him then get ready for evening fellowship..

8. Add yours let the fun go on

What of FIFA 14?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by keko14: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Me after coming from church I head straight to shop to mak some money.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by mightyrocket(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
So true Used with some of it too
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by Gasout(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
U forget to mention the soccer lovers who go to viewing centres to watch various matches
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by ahamonyeka(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Smoke
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by bummyla(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
I am No. 7 Guy! all to God's glory in Christ Jesus! amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by damyzino(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2015
am a social media freak (always want know whats going on around the world )
Re: 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church by charlesbailey(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na sleep sure pass o... But sometimes i stalk that babe i was busy sighting during the service grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.