Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) (67715 Views)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Mr Ibu Looking Very Stylish In New Photo / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
missmary:
[s][/s] undecided Why do i suspect you are not a guy.. No offence but you talk like a woman..
really? You caught me grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Savigne:

Same question I wanted to ask all those voicing the same opinion as you.Marriage is no guarantee for happiness,abi she complain give anybody?
Lemme tell you what a wise lady I know once told me
"Dont rely on any man to complete you,only God can complete you man can only complement you"
Its statements like this that make some women rush into marriage and end up regretting it.
So abeg ease up.

I hope you are married too before saying this. You people should continue to copy whites. We have a culture in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
rileyy:
She opt for black doors instead, her love for anything wey dey "open n close" sha. If u knw wah I mean

Hehehehe! lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by danduj(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
WiseElectrical:
Igbo ladies no de carry last
igbo lady wey never marry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
missmary:

Did your parents get divorced or did your In-Laws insult your mother and you were powerless or you just hate the idea of marriage... #justasking
So what you understood from the comment you quoted is this?
Ok maybe i should use simple English. It's really nobody's business if Linda marries or not. If she decides to adopt or be a single parent it's her life. How is it disturbing you? If you need marriage to be secured and happy good for you but don't ever look down or insult someone that does not think the way you do.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by missmary(f): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:

So what you understood from the comment you quoted is this?
Ok maybe i should use simple English. It's really nobody's business if Linda marries or not. If she decides to adopt or be a single parent it's her life. How is it disturbing you? If you need marriage to be secured and happy good for you but don't ever look down or insult someone that does not think the way you do.
Oga abi madam i was asking the writer... + Its her life not mine, even if i tear cloth here, she's less concerned so why should i have headache over her...
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Savigne(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
lonelydora:

I hope you are married too before saying this. You people should continue to copy whites. We have a culture in Africa.
I am not married,but saying that a lady's decision not to get married is as a result of "copying whites" is very wrong...
It is her choice,her life...Even if she decides to "copy the whites" as you put it,then good for her because she aint complaining at least she has decided to put her happiness b4 all else and that has nothing to do with her black white or black....
Even the bible says if you want to remain single,please do as long as you dont commit the sin of fornication.
Africans we like bringing up this whole "copying whites" issue when it suits us.Tell me you dont use anything that was invented by the whites or that you dont participate in any activity with white roots.
If she gets married tomorrow and it doesnt work out,these same set of people will still come here to heap insults on her.
They dont give medals to married people so please y'all should stop making matured single ladies feel bad.
You dont know how bad or good she has had it all this while for her to decide to stay unmarried.
"Na she wear d shoe na she know where e for dey pinch her"

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by sinola(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Her pix are always in three places.....why linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
missmary:

Oga abi madam i was asking the writer... + Its her life not mine, even if i tear cloth here, she's less concerned so why should i have headache over her...
Good don't have headache over her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by missmary(f): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:
Good don't have headache over her.
Trust me i didnt move a muscle
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by arabianights: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
there is NO "good" in a single lady at 35.
She should go and get married.

Bro seun is available for her smiley

Is it her fault that shes still single? GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear francizy, you are not like most nairaland male dioots.An unmarried successful woman is a threat as married successful woman is a threat. Little wonder I am seen as controversial here, I understand them enough to know they are just glorified bas.tards
Cold... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by funkyrash(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
I swear I opened this thread to check the black gate! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by olawoyintolani: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
there is NO "good" in a single lady at 35.
She should go and get married.

Bro seun is available for her smiley

shey make she force herself on top man because she wan marry...abeg,wen guys no dey come make she kill herself??

moreover, she be millionaire, d guy wey go marry her must be multi millionaire... lolsss..she go tey for house..
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2015
eph12:

Is Genevieve married ?
And wait o does it takes more than 5 years to get a kid?
Genevieve has a daughter.

It will be very difficult for Linda to get married.
The way she spoils her family, they (especially the one with a caterpillar head) will do everything within their power and beyond to scare away potential suitors because marriage will be someone distressing their bank Linda.
Their greatest fear will be that the honey may stop flowing in their direction. The wahala they will bring in that marriage will only be fit for National Enquirer.
\
\
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2015
donem:

married @ 32 am a male get it? besides let's bury this topic, peace to you.
Peace to you too. And change your mindset. Its people like you that make women desperate and cause them to fall into wrong hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Savigne:

I am not married,but saying that a lady's decision not to get married is as a result of "copying whites" is very wrong...
It is her choice,her life...Even if she decides to "copy the whites" as you put it,then good for her because she aint complaining at least she has decided to put her happiness b4 all else and that has nothing to do with her black white or black....
Even the bible says if you want to remain single,please do as long as you dont commit the sin of fornication.
Africans we like bringing up this whole "copying whites" issue when it suits us.Tell me you dont use anything that was invented by the whites or that you dont participate in any activity with white roots.
If she gets married tomorrow and it doesnt work out,these same set of people will still come here to heap insults on her.
They dont give medals to married people so please y'all should stop making matured single ladies feel bad.
You dont know how bad or good she has had it all this while for her to decide to stay unmarried.
"Na she wear d shoe na she know where e for dey pinch her"

I rest my case. Are you a lecturer? Thanks for the lecture.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by francizy(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2015
missmary:

Did your parents get divorced or did your In-Laws insult your mother and you were powerless or you just hate the idea of marriage... #justasking

Of course am most defintely gonna get married but doesn't it border you that these guys seems to attach men to your (women) importance in the society? Do you agree with the guys here that you're worthless without a husband?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:

Genevieve has a daughter.

It will be very difficult for Linda to get married.
The way she spoils her family, they (especially the one with a caterpillar head) will do everything within their power and beyond to scare away potential suitors because marriage will be someone distressing their bank Linda.
Their greatest fear will be that the honey may stop flowing in their direction. The wahala they will bring in that marriage will only be fit for National Enquirer.
\
\
First of all she does not need to be married to have a kid just like your Genevieve.

Wait i want to understand something. are you against ladies being successful and not dependent on a man?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2015
olawoyintolani:

shey make she force herself on top man because she wan marry...abeg,wen guys no dey come make she kill herself??

moreover, she be millionaire, d guy wey go marry her must be multi millionaire... lolsss..she go tey for house..
If she attaches so much importance to marriage she would have gotten married by now. And the guy don't have to be richer than her to marry her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2015
lonelydora:

LOL. I am not my good friend. Happily married with children
So we should fry beans? You need the marriage to be happy, complete and survive Linda doesn't need it so kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Bad belle embarassed Must you abuse her? undecided
Good belle.....m only saying d truth
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2015
francizy:

I tell you. They are the reason marriages fail. People still having stone age mentality. It seems they enjoy reading divorce news so they'd always wanna push people into more failed marriages.

If not for stewpidity, what would make one think that a woman worths less just cuz she's not married?

I pray I never get into a marriage I'd start looking for a worthless reason to ask for divorce. To me, instead of such, I rather stay single.

Don't mind them. I have come to realize that most Nigerian men are not comfortable around a well to do womwoman.A hard working woman is glorified and praised until she hits big,then the insecurity starts.On the one hand, she is praised for being a successful blogger, on the other, she is castigated for being single and "incomplete".Marriage isn't something to be rushed, those who took their time are the happy ones.

I read the other thread about tonto Dike, and as expected, I was very disappointed with the shallow mindedness of Nigerians. Funny enough, the females were also spitting trash about her marriage. They forget to realise that for the very first time a controversial actress ain't getting married to someone else's husband! I'm yet to understand why people think she is not deserving 8 marriage. The guy is as lucky to marry her as well.After all he asked her hand in marriage and she accepted. If this same girl is not married , she will still be castigated for being single and "incomplete".If I happen to go into the head of an average nairaland male, I won't enter without a loaded gun.Theres so much bullshiite to shoot down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2015
eph12:

First of all she does not need to be married to have a kid just like your Genevieve.

Wait i want to understand something. are you against ladies being successful and not dependent on a man?
On the contrary, smart women are able to balance work and family. The Iwealas, Maduekes, Alakijas, Clintons, et al are doing it successfully. And don't forget folks like Chimanda Adichie, SDK. Linda's dad has been harping on marriage for her because as an adult he knows the implications of being a spinster at 40.

I find it very amusing that some villagers that moved to town would all of a sudden see marriage as a crude African mentality. In USA alone, wedding is a billion dollars industry for a reason.
/
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by kaboninc(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2015
francizy:

Monitoring spirit.. grin

Am not gayyyyyyy
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by blackiridis(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Sitex:
the gait of a self made billionaire.

That nigerians still think a woman needs a husband to be complete shows that its still a long road to psychological liberation from mental backwardness

100million likes
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by maestroz: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2015
msmith247:
The blogger stepped out yesterday, looking lovely in Vegas...and she is getting so good in fashion -

https://instagram.com/p/7RHf0thAZa/

upon all the money this babe get, she still dey buy LOLA hair.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by nodullin(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2015
She sure is a beautiful girl/lady/woman... i like!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by missmary(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
francizy:

Of course am most defintely gonna get married but doesn't it border you that these guys seems to attach men to your (women) importance in the society? Do you agree with the guys here that you're worthless without a husband?
I am not worthless without a husband but i do wish to get married and have kids... Its the african culture, The glory of a woman is her husband, its even in the bible(am a christian)... The woman was made for the man so when a woman is single she still has an unfufilled purpose..probably shes trying and just hasnt gotten the right person.. Its no stress...pple are just judging her wrongly...
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:

On the contrary, smart women are able to balance work and family. The Iwealas, Maduekes, Alakijas, Clintons, et al are doing it successfully. And don't forget folks like Chimanda Adichie, SDK. Linda's dad has been harping on marriage for her because as an adult he knows the implications of being a spinster at 40.

I find it very amusing that some villagers that moved to town would all of a sudden see marriage as a crude African mentality. In USA alone, wedding is a billion dollars industry for a reason.
/
If not for societal approval why do you think it's a must for her to get married.
And by the way that someone disagrees with your reasoning means the person was a villager who moved to city? I laugh.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by tefund(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2015
marriage is not for everbody ,a truth a wholelot of people should accept
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2015
missmary:

I am not worthless without a husband but i do wish to get married and have kids... Its the african culture, The glory of a woman is her husband, its even in the bible(am a christian)... The woman was made for the man so when a woman is single she still has an unfufilled purpose..probably shes trying and just hasnt gotten the right person.. Its no stress...pple are just judging her wrongly...
So those that are not happy in their marriage and wish to break out but can't for fear of what people will say has also fulfilled that purpose shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.