Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Maths And F/maths Made Easy! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Maths And F/maths Made Easy! (516 Views)

Junior Waec Maths Past Question And Solutions Now On DVD / Online Tutors Available For Pupils Between 4-9 Years In Maths And Other Subjects / Interior Decoration Made Easy Just Curtains 08038156694 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maths And F/maths Made Easy! by dakuchi: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
Are you preparing for JAMB, SSCE, NECO, GCE etc or you need general maths brush-up, and reside in lagos, mainland and island, then contact me through:

mathstutor09@yahoo.com
and/or 07041835505.

I will make maths and further maths look so simple to you that you will begin to wonder what happened to you all these years.Onceagain, do contact me if you desire one-on-one couching on Maths and Further Maths.This is a premium service!

(1) (Reply)

Good Broker / The New Kind Of Atm Fraud / Nice Tv Stands For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.