Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Has Revelation Chapter 20 Come To Pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Revelation Chapter 20 Come To Pass? (347 Views)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Who Is The Woman In Revelation Chapter 12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Revelation Chapter 20 Come To Pass? by Wilson125(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
when ever I read this portion of the bible, I get confuse totally, I ask myself, our we in the "10 thousand years"?

is satan locked down?

or is he operating on the short time that he was meant to be released?

how do you understand chapter 20 of revelation?

can you help explain more so I can understand?

(1) (Reply)

WORLD Beginning Next Week / Hajj Pilgrimage: 310 People Die In Stampede / The Place Of Prayers In A Christian's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.