Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,390 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nicki Minaj Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend,meek Mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend,meek Mill (809 Views)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Nicki Minaj Hangs Out With Bf Meek Mill At A Basketball Game In Philadelphia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend,meek Mill by creebhills(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Just One week of Nicki Minaj not posting pics of Her Boy Friend Rapper, Meek Mill on Instagram.

Lots of her fans and haters where already admitting the duo rappers have split and gone their different ways.

Well well well, nope sorry haters you can keep hating all you want, but nicki and her boo are close compact like a Compact Disc looking so unbreakable.

ALSO READ:Kim Kardashian Rocks Pink Dress,has she jets out for Event:http://www./2015/09/kim-kardashian-rocks-pink-dresshas-she.html

SEE MORE PICS HERE:http://www./2015/09/nicki-minaj-hangs-out-her-boyfriendmeek.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend,meek Mill by kingjosephat(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
I reserve my comment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How Inside Tekno's Room Looks Like (see Photos) / Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? / ‘i’m Obsessed With Nigerian Men’ – Bonang Matheba Speaks Out On Relationship Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.