Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – (22448 Views)

Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Economic Crisis: We Won’t Bail Out Banks With Public Funds – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by balogunsam(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
I served in this state as a secondary school teacher in the city of Ibadan and i must tell you, Oyo state government under the present governor has NO REGARD for education!!! I personally wished i had the resources to develop the school i served!! Students sat on the floor for exams, rain is dreaded during school hours...even in my staff room!! The teachers are EXCEEDINLY POORLY PAID...yet he wants to slash... shocked he should just forget education as a sector in his government and allow private folks take over the schools. I however do not blame just the government: the parents too...my GOD!! I have never seen parents as irresponsible as Ibadan regular parents! They would come to fight the school and teachers because of 10 naira!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by schumastic(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
this man is funny, why don't he tell the fg to reduce his own salary n usev part of it to pay few workers at least it il go a long way so he il know how that sound...naija governors been deceiving peeps since the days of john the baptist

SCHUMA said so
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by mideactive: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Oyo ppl never wanted 2 vote dis clown back in2 power,he's d most controvercial APC gov.he only got back 2 office cus oyo ppl wanted Buhari,and his oppositions were same old set of politicians dat d ppl are tired of.I don't expect anything meaninful dumbo..
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by dejt4u(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
DTOBS:

how far? ave been looking for u naw!
how mobilization dey be naw....#OAUPCM....
bro, I dey ooo.. Is ur name out on d portal as well??
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by jemir000: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
let's get these yorubas and hausas off our oil...

and watch them commit suicide.. haaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by Eazikeyz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
teeowl:
and also reduce the price of food items, petrol, electricity bills and clothes.... so that it balances properly.
And how realistic do you think that is? We know the kind of government we have.
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by rio8484(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
I have been hearing that ajibode or ajimobi (whatever his name is ) has nothing upstairs,allah he just confirmed it. Blockhead governor whiskered like a grasscutter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by jerecrown(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Useless governor after u stole ballot paper nd won, u came to radio to bragado, go to hell nd rust
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
i was being sarcastic.... i know they can't do that... i am indirectly saying they should not reduce workers' salaries.

Eazikeyz:

And how realistic do you think that is? We know the kind of government we have.
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by rabbi1234(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
To be sincere, am highly dissapointed in Ajimobi, how can u reduces workers salaries dat is not enof, wot abot state revenue, bailout from Fed. Govt and allocatn. God wll judge u, and Oyo State civil servant sweat wll also do.
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by wiseoneking: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
emamos:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/06/financial-crisis-we-will-reduce-workers-salaries-retrench-or-restructure-ajimobi/
lalasticlala
Sit down in your state there and be talking trash. After you have destroyed your states. I just suggest that all the governors especially SW governors should attend a mandatory governance curse in Anambra with governor Obiano been the chief trainer. Instead of retreching or sacking workers, he should learn from Obiano on how to increase salary of workers every month

3 Likes

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by BizBayo: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Demmocrats:
Retrenching is not the way out.

What happened to the intery generated revenue from the state.

The governor is on scamming spree

Bros I dey tell you, I'm from Ibadan. This man never revealed for once how much Oyo State is generating every month. He is a scammer!
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by Rexyl(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Will that be a change for good for second-term governor? Either of the two options are not acceptable. Many have retired since the past 5 years without adequate recruitment to fill vacant positions. How will the State government justify that? Hope the news is not real sha
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by lastpage: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
dave2meek:
Start from reducing your salary and allowances.

Along with the State Legislators Salary and allowances.

It is not just the low-level workers that must keep "tightening their belt" since the days of IBB's Structural Adjustment programme (SAP).

Wetin sef? angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by seunlayi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
NovusHomo:

Its about time. Most civil servants do nothing. Besides, in this IT age, who needs messengers? Lets do away with official cars, drivers, and various assistants.
and let us do without governors like ajimobi

4 Likes

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by Dmano: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
And who says this man is not on some cheap weeds otherwise i dont belief him
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
After the usingg the ppl's money for election things? grin
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by fotadmowmend(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
That is why I always say no to 2nd term?. Why can't he reduce the rate at which he loots the state's fund ?
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by DTOBS(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
dejt4u:
bro, I dey ooo.. Is ur name out on d portal as well??
I haven't check oooo,but it was not on the first list pasted at the DSA. what about you?
by the way,I haven't seen you stroll by at the B'15 corner
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by damiriches(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Am so disappointed in this dude! Sack isn't the way out. This man is good at creating fresh problems for himself. Sack workers make robbery and ritualist activities increase.#DumpGovernor!
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by mignone(f): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
dave2meek:
Start from reducing your salary and allowances.

thank you! while Oyo workers' salary scale is a very low one already, he's thinking of reduction again
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by rigarmortis: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Anthonia nwa chukuedo! Ada na'egbu azu o
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by ayokunlei(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sankabson:
This Man is so clueless! Family been divided, many people are homeless, some are hungry in the state.

And it's every weekend that Fulish Man and Idiort wife attend parties and spend so much on their so called children. If one is not doing wedding another one will be doing baby shower or whatever.

Hes even threatening the poor masses with OYES! How Fulish is this Man.

The Economy down here don't even match it at all, You give people #500 downEre and it's feels like You to give them #5000,for You to know the level of Poverty.

Mr AjimoFulish, I Pray You Loose at the Tribunal. if You implement this Trash of Idea, You will surely loose to Baba Ladoja.

And as For Your Crocodile Shedding Wife Ehen ( A.k.a Mummy ni interest) she will have more interest in Your Kitchen when You back to Oluyole.

Bros, ha, you dey vex gan o o .
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by basilo101: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
we all can now clearly see who are the parasites. reality is now dawning on the propagandists
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by OreMI22: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by asgat1love: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Actually I dont know the full meaning of stupid and foolish until i hear dz man talking

SILLY ASS
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by dejt4u(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
My name is among d 1st list pasted.. Also on d nysc portal
DTOBS:

I haven't check oooo,but it was not on the first list pasted at the DSA. what about you?
by the way,I haven't seen you stroll by at the B'15 corner
the fault is frm d senate for not approve ur result in tym..

m a ghost mode reader on B'15 PCM thread.. I only read comments
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by bilulu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Enifolabi:
I don't know if my father will still love this man but i can say he is saying full rubbish....I think we should bot re-elect governors again, they always Bleep up
let dem reap wat dey sew...... I can't pity dem cuz dey had d chance to vote him out but were blind foolishly n wit sentiments same wit osun...... dey should reap wat dey sew
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by oviejnr(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
This man should just go and rest and stop painting himself as a saint the problem of your state is mismanagement and corruption.
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by ArodewilliamsT: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hunger awaits yorrober people in osun, oyo and beyond. I wonder why their Bogus Magic GDPs and IGR aren't coming to their rescue?

2 Likes

Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by Sankabson(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
ayokunlei:

Bros, ha, you dey vex gan o o .
Too much Sir.
Re: Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – by DTOBS(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
dejt4u:
My name is among d 1st list pasted.. Also on d nysc portal the fault is frm d senate for not approve ur result in tym..

m a ghost mode reader on B'15 PCM thread.. I only read comments
wow congrats man! am happy for you.
wat do you think will become of last year set now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara By-election: APC Candidate, Olawuyi Speaks / Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen / "APC Edo Primaries Remain Postponed" - Giadom Writes INEC, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.