Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG (572 Views)

Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / DSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by speedyGonzales: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
The attention of the Akwa Ibom State Government has been drawn to reports in a section of the media to the effect that during the illegal invasion by the agents of the State Security Service to the Guest wing of the Governor’s Lodge two days ago, that caches of ammunition and undisclosed amount of foreign currency were found.
This story is nothing but a lie concocted by people who wish to form a narrative that bears no reality to what is on ground in the peaceful and serene state of Akwa Ibom.
The illegal invasion of the Governor’s Guest Wing has already been condemned by all well-meaning Nigerians and it sad that people could throw rationality and decency to the winds by publishing such a blatant lie.
Let me state here that Governor Udom Emmanuel will not be distracted by the machinations of the opposition or its agents. His 100 days have been packed by superlative performance and the good people of Akwa Ibom State who voted for him massively last April 11, are solidly behind him.

http://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/sss-did-not-find-ammunition-or-foreign-currency-in-government-house-uyo/

hey, found this on Akwa Ibom Government website. well, who do you believe? who is telling lies?
Re: SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by segzyj(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Buhari's government is that of lies,deceit,propaganda and that of harassment and intimidation...... Very soon all well meaning Nigerians will rise against the government because we cannot allow him to turn Nigeria to a Banana Republic..... Nigeria Belong to all of us, Nobody can harass or intimidate us in our fathers land
Re: SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok
Re: SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
what is happening in this zoo

One story today... Tomorrow another

Re: SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by bamidele029: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
So where did your PDP brother Fayose get his news from
Re: SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by speedyGonzales: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
bamidele029:
So where did your PDP brother Fayose get his news from

Em! I don't think their government is denying the raid, but the are denying the Ammunition Or Foreign Currency. It's just that Nigerian politics is so 4-ed up, that you don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth. who do Nigerians trust?
Re: SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by Blakjewelry(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
When I said the dss is setting a bad precedent someone on nairaland was quick to attack me
Re: SSS Did Not Find Ammunition Or Foreign Currency In Government House, Uyo -- AKSG by speedyGonzales: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Blakjewelry:
When I said the dss is setting a bad precedent someone on nairaland was quick to attack me

well, I agree that government must always follow the rule book when carrying out any of it's functions, even when trying to prosecute the devil himself. We must make a habit of that because, this is what you find most developed countries that we are trying mimic.

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Who Once Called Buhari 'brain Dead' Meets His Wife And Son. / Niger Delta Development Commission And A Vision Lost / Ajimobi To Unveil Western Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.