Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Super Eagles Set To Miss AFCON 2017. Egypt Leads Chad 2-0 In Chad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Set To Miss AFCON 2017. Egypt Leads Chad 2-0 In Chad (953 Views)

Super Eagles Set Up Friendly Vs 'robust-playing' DR Congo For Cameroon Clash / Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Set To Miss AFCON 2017. Egypt Leads Chad 2-0 In Chad by Umunede(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
If Egypt wins, they will be on 6pts while Super Eagles is on 4pts. Only one team from the group qualifies. Next match for the Super Eagles will be against Egypt in Cairo
Re: Super Eagles Set To Miss AFCON 2017. Egypt Leads Chad 2-0 In Chad by ogawisdom(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Umunede:
If Egypt wins, they will be on 6pts while Super Eagles is on 4pts. Only one team from the group qualifies. Next match for the Super Eagles will be against Egypt in Cairo
we will beat them and lead d group. if we lose to them we r out. it will b a do or die affair
Re: Super Eagles Set To Miss AFCON 2017. Egypt Leads Chad 2-0 In Chad by mikron(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
egypt let my people go to gabon ooo, let my people nigeria go to the nations cup, lollzzzzzz just joking
now back to the topic, @OP u re wrong, Nigeria will still qualify even if we emerged 2nd, all better 2nd placed teams in each group qualifies, and what made u believe we cant beat egypt here and away? and what made u think Egypt will not lose points against tanzania?
Re: Super Eagles Set To Miss AFCON 2017. Egypt Leads Chad 2-0 In Chad by successinlife: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nations cup 2017 qualifier is becoming combination, permutation and calculation of if this,if that by the day. Chad 1 - Egypt 5,hmn can Nigeria score 5 goals away?i want to be optimistic with caution,the best losing teams slot is not a guarantee option.The only way out to upset or upstage this Egypt team is to play at least draw in Cairo or win and win the reverse match at home if not we will bid bye to AFCON 2017 God forbid but i am not at ease with dis result, goals difference is not helping matters either.Mind you,i am not blaming the coach or anybody 4 dis predicament,i am only airing my opinion as a concerned citizen because soon some people that can't read through the lines will start ranting unguidedly.Naija i remain.Jah bless.

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Funny Pic: Porto 2 Chelsea 1 And You Say Mourinho Is The Special One / Oliseh Vs Enyema. Something Similar Happened Before And It Is Happening Again / 10 Differences Between Saf's And Lvg's Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.