Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Solving Registry Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solving Registry Error (635 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Registry Editing Has Been Disabled By Your Administrator / Registry Editing Has Been Disable By Your Administrator Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solving Registry Error by EngrYinka(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
If you haven’t seen your computer crash and display registry error message it doesn’t mean that you don’t have registry errors on your PC. It might be just a matter of time!

The Windows Registry is a database that stores critical information and settings for all the hardware, software, users, and preferences on your Windows PC.

Over time, the registry grows and can become corrupted as software and hardware is added and removed from your computer. This corruption can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after the un-installation or incorrect removal of software, by missing or corrupt hardware drivers, or orphaned startup programs. These registry errors usually lead to slow unpredictable operation and can cause crashes for no reason or PCs that refuse to startup at all.

ErrorExpert is designed to scan for registry errors using a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows registry.

With a few easy steps ErrorExpert will scan your entire registry for any invalid entries and provide a list of the registry errors found, you can then choose to selectively repair each item or automatically repair them all.

For your convenience and protection ErrorExpert can also make a backup of any repairs made so that you can easily recover any changes if required.

As complex as this all sounds, ErrorExpert provides a simple and safe solution to a threat of registry error as it’s not only the most popular registry cleaner on the market (with 50,000+ downloads per week!) but also one of the easiest to use.

For more information please call Yinka 08064961541
OR send an email to
dominion_computers@rocketmail.com
Re: Solving Registry Error by Ojo34(m): 12:57am On Apr 06, 2009
Pls engineer,i was trying to boot my laptop now and it is refusing to switch on,though i unistalled d norton yesterday&i just want to download d avg home edition when i noticed this.Pls help me out pls
Re: Solving Registry Error by EngrYinka(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2009
Please call my line 08064961541, so that the problem can be perfectly solved.
Re: Solving Registry Error by xsay(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2009
If any body have any problem with error msg on their system, simply find a software called Mech ReG,
in case u don't see it u can contact me on hotsese4realus@yahoo.com, mech Reg will solve all Ur error problems.
or do a little search on Ares. u will have it for free.
Re: Solving Registry Error by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html
http://www.ccleaner.com/
http://www.fcleaner.com/
http://www.glaryutilities.com/

ccleaner, advanced system care, Fcleaner and glary utilities are free and fantastic utilities for tuning up your pc( they clear up your registry, optimize your system, free up disk space. . . . there is no need to pay some so called 'computer engineer' to f uck up your pc for you and then charge you for fixing it
Re: Solving Registry Error by kadman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2009
Oyb . . . Thank you so so much for those sites ! I never even knew things like those exsited. I normally don't download things like that but just downloaded CC cleaner,and used it,and my system is FLYING,really fast. It recoeverd almost 20G of disk space. Thanks
Re: Solving Registry Error by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2009
you're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Free Downloads, Troubleshooting Tips, & General Help / Cisco 642-825 Current Dumps Needed (implementing Secure Converged Wans) / Pissed Of With Naija Hip-hop Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.