Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce (424 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce by tpiah01: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
rates.

that is unbiblical and should not be discussed as if its something to be proud of.

stop serving Christ as if you are serving satan.
Re: Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce by tpiah01: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Just saying, because some of you may be unaware its unbiblical to glorify divorce.
Re: Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce by tpiah01: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
. . . . .
Re: Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce by tartar9(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
is divorce the only 'sin' you see.xtians ain't competing,they surpass your 'unbelievers' in any immoral act.
Re: Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce by tpiah01: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
tartar9:
is divorce the only 'sin' you see.xtians ain't competing,they surpass your 'unbelievers' in any immoral act.

1. I'm aware of that. My point is, openly advocating and gloating over divorce is not Christian.

2. I'm not debating the sinfulness or otherwise of divorce. What I'm saying is a Christian should not see divorce in the frivolous manner that a non-Christian would. Why are you a Christian if you have that kind of attitude? Which even some non-Christians don't have btw.

(1) (Reply)

Nlers Prayers is 100% Real And Positive Like One Family / The Energy That Sustains Us All / Christians As CHRIST Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.