Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Get To Abuja From Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Abuja From Ibadan (2328 Views)

Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Abuja From Ibadan by sheypian(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please,am planning to drive down to Abuja from Ibadan,and I need an update on the road network,guides and tips,and most importantly a clear description of how to get to Abuja from Ibadan,(which best route to take)Urgent please.

Thanks
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Ishilove
Re: How To Get To Abuja From Ibadan by gottliebglobal(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Your best bet if you don't know the roads is to do what I did 2 xmas ago. I came in from the States, my custom cleared vehicle was ready to go. I tried to pay someone to drive me from Lagos to Abuja on Xmas eve and the prices I was hearing made me do what I had to do.
I drove out to toll gate with a friend who helped me scrutinize some passengers that were traveling to Abuja. I picked up a policeman in uniform and another immigration man and set out to Abuja. They showed me the roads to take. Alternatively, drive to a popular motor park in Ibadan and follow those heading to Abuja.Good luck
Re: How To Get To Abuja From Ibadan by obongtunji: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ibadan to Ilesha, don't enter the town just follow the byepass, head straight to Akure from Akure move to Owo, after Rufus Giwa Polytechnic you will get to a very noticeable junction with a Filling station by the left hand side. Take the left and after like 1hour drive you will get to a town where you will take a right turn, I can't remember the name of the town but just keep asking. After taking the right turn keep driving and just make sure you are following the highway which will take you to Okene. When you get to Okene, you will get to a T-junction where you have traffic warden and GTB by the right end of the junction make a left turn. This road will take you to Lokoja to Abaji to Gwagwalada and to Giri Junction. When you get to Giri junction if you are going to Abuja City just take your right which will take you through Airport Road which will also take you to Area 1. It's a straight road. From Giri if you are going to Suleija you don't have to take the right turn instead you go straight under the Flyover, the road will take you to Zuba and aslo Suleija. This route is the best route you can take, especially being a first timer. Thank me tomorrow when you get to Abuja and don't forget my own share of the cake. Safe journey.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The New Bariga Waterfront Jetty (pictures) / How Fraudsters Has Dented The Image Of Nigerian Abroad? / Naija Who Reside In (Jordan) Pls I Need Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.