Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post (43610 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Asset Declaration: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina World Transport Raise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Henry120:

He only deceived those who were illiterate enough to support him.
yea thanks bro.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by olance(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
A ridiculous post no doubt

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by olance(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Stupid and ridiculous post from a stupid jobless person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by fx45(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
GogetterMD:
Which one be Panalpina again o?
These wailing wailers don come again o
I bet no one had heard of this so called "multinational" up until today
Panalpina ko, Annarpuna iodized salt ni
Do you have to come here and make a public spectacle of your ignorance? All in a futile bid to defend The Dullard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by anwo247: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
nellyelitz:
who even believed this duara covert thief

All members of the Association of Gullible Nigerians (AGN) believed him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by lionduke(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

My fellow yoruba cowards, do you know that Awolowo drank rat poison and committed suicide? Do you know that Kwara state is under the conquest of hausa/fulani? Let us yoruba cowards fight and get kwara state back from hausa people. BABAYIBO

Ps. I am a yoruba coward.

It was high quality 50 naira OTA PIA PIA
Made in ABA, ABIA STATE.
He also shares some similarities with the June 12 mugu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
babaYIBO:
The Nigerian conquest of the city of Owerri on 6 January 1970 signaled the collapse of Biafra's resistance, ending their Civil War. Lieutenant Colonel Chukumeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , the leader who in 1967 declared their secession, fled to the Ivory Coast. grin grin grin On 12 January 1970 Biafran Chief of Army Staff Major General Phillip Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government, stating Biafra's physical and psychological surrender: [size=25pt] "We are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the Federal Military Government. We accept the existing administrative and political structure of the federation of Nigeria. The
Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist"
[/size] (Oko qtd. http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-were-causes-biafran-nigerian-civil-war-what-466264

My fellow Igbo flathea.d, as you can see, our coward grandfather as proclaimed that biafra is no morw in existence, why don u ask yourself why you are fihting a lost war?

ps: Iam a yiboo flath.ead grin

Very poor grammar and spelling ability. A primary school pupil will do better. The only paragraph you didn't copy is laden with errors.

*... Our coward grandfather AS proclaimed.... Typical of Yorubas pronouncing 'has' as 'as', and you're dumb enough to write it the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by poseidon12: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
olaric:
Why is it so difficult for us to be honest? Who would have arrested or condemn PMB if he had told us he had shares in Panalpina? This sums up the fate of the black man. He who has no sin should cast the first stone; yet PMB and APC have cast more than one stone on PDP and other parties.

I wonder too why the man is so evasive about his wealth. My northern friends made me believe the man is poor. I actually believed he didn't own any property in Abuja.
I hope our investigative journalists do a thorough job of finding and exposing his assets, including the ones that might be hidden under his wife's and children's names. The man might actually be a dollar multimillionaire or billionaire.
Nothing wrong in him being rich but he was really deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by 400billionman: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
mascot87:
PDP & Igbos helping PMB to declare what he doesn't have has asset since May 29, 2015 for the main purpose of wailing grin grin

No, half of Lagos is PDP. Check 2015 election results again.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by aribs(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
The company is no more in Nigeria! They left Nigeria after operational infractions in Nigeria that made Nigeria government revoke its license! Stop this Lilliputian lies! How do you declare a share by same company that is not situated in the country! The company was never listed in NSE!
Bu why is it so easy publish foolishness and have foolish people believe? how hard is it to cross check facts before rushing to post or publish same? why cant people who claim to be educated walk up to CAC and ask for these facts instead of printing libelous crap? the irony of it is you get exposed for not thinking properly . no wonder the failure rate for university entrance examinations are high... to research is so new to some people. they wait for a deluded person to post gibberish and then start commenting on what they absolutely have no clue about . education is indeed in a sorry state in Nigeria. ok shares discoverers , go to court please. Jeez!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Tripleclick(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
mascot87:
PDP & Igbos helping PMB to declare what he doesn't have has asset since May 29, 2015 for the main purpose of wailing grin grin
Stop calling igbos plzz...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by MacluvPH(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
May Sango,Amadioha and Abiku rape ur wife and people at same time. IDIOT

babaYIBO:
The Nigerian conquest of the city of Owerri on 6 January 1970 signaled the collapse of Biafra's resistance, ending their Civil War. Lieutenant Colonel Chukumeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , the leader who in 1967 declared their secession, fled to the Ivory Coast. grin grin grin On 12 January 1970 Biafran Chief of Army Staff Major General Phillip Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government, stating Biafra's physical and psychological surrender: [size=25pt] "We are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the Federal Military Government. We accept the existing administrative and political structure of the federation of Nigeria. The
[/size] (Oko qtd. http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-were-causes-biafran-nigerian-civil-war-what-466264

My fellow Igbo flathea.d, as you can see, our coward grandfather as proclaimed that biafra is no morw in existence, why don u ask yourself why you are fihting a lost war?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by ArodewilliamsT: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
babaYIBO:

ur fada ojukwu was a coward

Why is this yorrober avoiding the OduArewa caliphate that is surely going to be his destiny? what is he running away from? Better dump every other you are doing and start overlearning quoran. Your life will depend on it in the fulani, yoruba, hausa inhabited Islamic Caliphate of oduArewa. It is the best advice i give my yorober friends as a Biafran. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by adanny01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
PDP and their cohorts will stop at nothing to ridicle PMB.

What if this share isnt worth N1. Should he have declared assets that have lost their value. May be they want him to count among the cars he owns the one BH destroyed with a bomb. Very soon they will bring a report thag he didnt declare that car.

During GEJ's tenure, i was always hoping GEJ will talk to us now i understand why PMB needs to shut up and let them kill themselves.

Common sense is not common these days o. Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by godwinkessi: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
babaYIBO:

You're a foooool bro, I know u have no problem with that

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol you are here talking about Panalpina? Keep calm and stay active as more truth about Buhari would be revealed soon.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by jimngam(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wait wo, is it a quoted company?
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by AlPeter: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Empero1:

Some of you amuses me much. Anyway, you have shown that you know little of what I am talking about. We in the know knows who the real promoters and real shareholders of the supposed Chief Charles Obule company are. I am not here to seek any fools validation to substantiate my pronouncement. Truth remain truth for the just in heart.

so what are you saying?
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by goodgood2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tua!!! I spit on all those that were deceived by dullard-hino. It was so clear the man was on a scamming mission but y'all let the illiterate deceive ya. I warned ya, but ya ignored my warning. Once again, I spit on y'all. Tua!!!
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by ibedun: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
babaYIBO:

HA HA HA IgboOOOOOO!
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by bulletproofmonk(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Empero1:

You're a big disgrace to your parents! Idiot. Who are the promoters of the entity company that acquired Panalpina World Transport (Nigeria) Limited assets during the time it was liquidated? Who is the highest shareholder of the new fronting company? The renewed NNPC-MOL JVP USD3.2 billion contract that was awarded to the new fronting company that succeeded Panalpina World Transport (Nigeria) Limited, in whose personal capacity was the contract awarded to? Who is the personality that influenced the USD1.8 billion Bonny-TL contract awarded to the fronting company ? These two contracts I mentioned here was awarded to the company between November 2012 and March 2014 and they are running for 3 years each with rollover and extension. Now, you will expect me to tell you about the fronting company! Right? No way for you idiot. Never you dare try pick on me again, because you're a dullard.

Blah blah blah.It's people like you who overhear bits and pieces of gist and come to NL to form connections.All the billions you are reeling out are all in your head.You dont know sh*t.Personality my ass.When you have substantial info,we will be waiting.

All these NL f@ckboiz who dont know shit....f@&k outta here
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by olasmith10(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2015
bilulu:

wats unnecessary about dis now? jux cuz u don't want to believe it. if its not tru Dats wen u say unnecessary n if its tru he should apologize n explain y he deceived us into believing he is poor

alright sir...
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Billygee2u: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:
To be deceived is a choice.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Billygee2u: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:
To be deceived is a choice.
made by gullible Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Krust(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2015
He who fights and run away lives to fight another day. We might have lost the war, but we never lost our sense of self worth and humanity, hence our collective rejection of Hausa Fulani Hegemony at the poll. Our western brothers sold us out just as they did during the war when Pa Awolowo accepted being minister of finance instead of declaring Odua republic. We might have lost the war, but we never lost our senses and courage. Stop being mischievous and stupid, please.
babaYIBO:

ur fada ojukwu was a coward

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Neckfort(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2015
kodded:
Buhari is a dulllard undecided
..tink b4 u talk.you will neva get to were he is in jesus name..i curse u in jesus name.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Neckfort(m): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2015
lincolnj88:
Only a fool would say buhari is not corrupt and only an iredeemable fool would believe buhari is not corrupt.......
meanwhile
Abacha was not corrupt ...Buhari
..you dont know anytin..
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by ceejay4real(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/06/asset-declaration-buharis-undisclosed-share-at-panalpina-world-transport-raises-controversy/

Am a chartered accountant, ur information abt the shares issue is WRONG! Go and cook up a better lie. And another thing, that company of yours doesn't ring a bell. All my years in Banking, never heard sumtin close to that. Are you sure it's still a going concern? That is, if it ever existed. U guys should let Baba do the job we elected him 4 abeg!
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by aribs(m): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2015
http://www.panalpina.com/www/global/en/home/news_media/news_archive_folder/news_2008/08_10_10.html
Tanoids , Jonathanians or whatever these distractions are called these days. please learn to read. a quick research on, wait for it, GOOGLE could have stopped this trash from going on FP
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Chimezie250(m): 4:47am On Sep 07, 2015
so baba body language is a fraudster and was shouting I will pight kwaruption, how did we get here
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by fm7070: 5:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Sincerely speaking, PDP is a very viable and objective opposition. They have been nailing APC and their government right on the head, hitting them hard. Unlike APC who is full of lies, noisemaking, propaganda and mishief.
If Nigerians are asked to come and vote again, it will be a totally different story.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by CircleOfWilis: 5:52am On Sep 07, 2015
fm7070:
Sincerely speaking, PDP is a very viable and objective opposition. They have been nailing APC and their government right on the head, hitting them hard. Unlike APC who is full of lies, noisemaking, propaganda and mishief.
If Nigerians are asked to come and vote again, it will be a totally different story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.