Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,036 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm (19747 Views)

Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm / Lagos Govt Bans The Movement Of Trailers Between 6am And 9pm / Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good.
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by MISSNORA(f): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Jealous
hmmm y?
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by temitemi1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Aminat508:
kojo, u better Becareful with dem, okunrin malopoju ninu won cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by DAVEZONIGLTD: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
May God bless Nigeria.

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by rebranded(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
This can only work if its a national directive, and LASG knows as well..thats where it wasnt implemented in 2012
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by otiigba1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good brilliant idea, its been way over due angry
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by temitemi1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aminat508, our new wife is here grin
MISSNORA:
hmmm y?
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by spiralwedge(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
BabaO2:
9pm is too close to closing hours, it should be 6am to 10pm

which kain work be that?
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by coleon(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnheir2:
Instead of calling on God for divine protection... God alone can solve the problem of accident
It's only in Nigeria people lyk u atune everything to divine interventions even though u knw God helps only those that help themselves.
Can u please just encourage the govt for taking proactive measures to make our roads safer other than leaving our fates to God because na u go church pass.when u are sick don't go to hospital and say only God can heal u .U go just die lyk fowl.

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by coleon(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnheir2:

Instead of calling on God for divine protection... God alone can solve the problem of accident
It's only in Nigeria people lyk u atune everything to divine interventions even though u knw God helps only those that help themselves.
Can u please just encourage the govt for taking proactive measures to make our roads safer other than leaving our fates to God because na u go church pass.when u are sick don't go to hospital and say only God can heal u .U go just die lyk fowl.

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by MISSNORA(f): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aminat508:
kilode are u jealous? Temitemi1 tell me sumtin undecided undecided
Lol no jor. How u?
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Aminat508(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
Lol no jor. How u?
am fine and u?

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by MISSNORA(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Aminat508, our new wife is here grin
lol....she's all urs O!
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Ayoola171(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnheir2:

even the Bible made it clear to us; "My people perish because they lack knowledge" Yes we should pray always for devine protection, but God has created us with BRAIN already; so we can think and make good decision. Let this measure be implemented; i believe, it will make a difference. Eko o ni baje o.
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by MISSNORA(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aminat508:
am fine and u?

grin
m great!...my day went well.Just wanna say hi. Be safe. Take care of temitemi1 o
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by bashgama(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Asin within or without the time Which time una wan make them de ply?? Before the try such, the should consider somethings....
1. Are there good roads??
2. In case of accidents, are there functioning emergency lines??
3. Are there standby ambulance trucks??
4. Are there enough and functional fire service trucks through out the state??
5. Don't the think the high rate of truck snatching and diversion would increase, are there steps to curtail this??
6. Is there functional street lamps to serve as broadlight to the drivers??
7. Don't the think drivers would tend to sleep off on the wheels since its night??
8. Petroleum truck drivers, is there any law binding them against drunk driving and if there is any, would any agency be there to enforce it??
9. Don't u think accidents are not majorly caused by carelessness to bad roads??
10. There should be a law or an experte law compelling FRSC to work at night, and if there is, then the should be adequately trained to sooth their new roles....
Lemme drop for now...
By the way am FTC.... No big deal... Just a bit of joblessness....not saying am jobless though...

I am with you!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by temitemi1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy
MISSNORA:
m great!...my day went well.Just wanna say hi. Be safe. Take care of temitemi1 o
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by solochris(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
yea. Pls do u pple sell cutton bud and hw much per piece?

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now![/quote]
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Aminat508(f): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
lolz thanks sugapie. I will take care of him kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by temitemi1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Are u sure embarassed
Aminat508:
lolz thanks sugapie. I will take care of him kiss kiss
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Aminat508(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Are u sure embarassed
of course i will kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by kayceelol: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Asin within or without the time Which time una wan make them de ply?? Before the try such, the should consider somethings....
5. Don't the think the high rate of truck snatching and diversion would increase, are there steps to curtail this??
7. Don't the think drivers would tend to sleep off on the wheels since its night??
8. Petroleum truck drivers, is there any law binding them against drunk driving and if there is any, would any agency be there to enforce it??
9. Don't u think accidents are not majorly caused by carelessness to bad roads??
10. There should be a law or an experte law compelling FRSC to work at night, and if there is, then the should be adequately trained to sooth their new roles....
Lemme drop for now...
By the way am FTC.... No big deal... Just a bit of joblessness....not saying am jobless though...

you nailed it its not just about the trucks, bad road is another thing,
also have they put into consideration other business that require loading from companies mainly manufacturing to other part of the country.
enforcement will be a revenue generation for these lastma and other guys

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Starships4u(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
kayceelol:
Starships4u:
Lemme drop for now...

you nailed it its not just about the trucks, bad road is another thing,
also have they put into consideration other business that require loading from companies mainly manufacturing to other part of the country.
enforcement will be a revenue generation for these lastma and other guys
revenue?? EXTORTION BRO
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by anigbajumo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nonsense,

It can neva happen...

Container dat wil offload in warehouse gonna offload in the night?NEVA

Thousands of trucks dat wil enter Lagos to look for load to transport to other state wil enter lag and load in the midnight?NEVA

Trucks dat carry in eatable goods like (tomato,yam,etc) wil enter in d night nd leav in the night? NEVA

Fashola considered it nd fail woefully,it wil NEVA happen..

Make Ambo no spoil my PAPA business oooo
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by mrofficial(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please something must be done urgently before these containers send us all to early graves.

I got these pictures from an eye witness. It's horrible!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Touchey: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnheir2:

Stop testing God. "Prevention is better than cure"

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by hustler86(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
MadCow1:
Good Move..

This should include LAWMA trucks as well.

Lolzzzz..... So LAWMA shld be working @ 9t as well? U tok na joke sha
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by drunkenmaster: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Lemme drop for now...

Story for the gods Mr.. Seems you are a truck owner. As long as the truck is not carrying perishable goods, then I don't think there is any reason why they should be on the road during peak periods. It's the norm in developed countries. Lives are more precious than goods. Therefore, trucks should move between 10pm and 5am.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Lanretoye(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015

mtchew...
being more catholic than the pope,small time you will ask God to come and buy your tomato.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by akinsmyk(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Starships4u:
Lemme drop for now...

So you think your questions should be answered before such move is taken right? I don't think you really know wwhat you're saying. Seems you're a truck owner or driver. Appears you've not loose anyone to such accident. I wish you don't, coz if you had, you won't be here asking useless questions. Some people can be so hypocritic and insensitive

1 Like

Re: Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm by akinsmyk(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
Nonsense,

It can neva happen...

Container dat wil offload in warehouse gonna offload in the night?NEVA

Thousands of trucks dat wil enter Lagos to look for load to transport to other state wil enter lag and load in the midnight?NEVA

You talking shit. Seems your papa business is better than d lives been lost abi? Selfish ones. They'll av to move in d midnight, load nd wait till night to take off again. Very simple thing
Trucks dat carry in eatable goods like (tomato,yam,etc) wil enter in d night nd leav in the night? NEVA

Fashola considered it nd fail woefully,it wil NEVA happen..

Make Ambo no spoil my PAPA business oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship / Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016 / Frozen Account: Ozekhome Kicks, Says Fayose Paid Me N75m As Legal Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.