Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship (3459 Views)

Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by nobilis: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Nuezha:

ARE YOU PAINED! YOU WAKE UP ON MONDAY MORNING JUST TO PICK ON PEOPLE..

I didn't wake up this Monday morning to pick on you.
I woke up to advise you to proffer workable solutions to the OP's problem based on the solution to a similar situation that you have witnessed.
Not telling the OP that his problem is solved in Jesus' name.
I wonder how that has solved the problem.

I'm not pained.
I have nothing to be pained about.
Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
nobilis:

Lol.
That's how it happens.
And as he has said AMEN, it won't happen again, abi?
D ones he has been praying since childhood, he wasn't praying properly or God was deaf to it, shey?

Some of these things can be spiritual.
Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by nobilis: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Some of these things can be spiritual.

If I hear.

Maybe OP needs to go and meet TB Joshua for prayers then.

We like attributing everything to the spiritual.

1 Like

Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by Prugee: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
So u never considered praying against this terrible problem all tru ur fasting exercise.pls do and put in faith u sure will get a miracle
Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
edan15:
Nothing worked. Even when I am fasting I bedwet.
Jesus
Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by hajlat(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2015
edan15:
Nothing worked. Even when I am fasting I bedwet.

Try this formula: Local poultry drops,One big alligator pepper. Burn the two and mix few of this on your palm with red palm oil and lick.
Do this twice daily.
This remedy will work for you insha Allah
Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by stevecantrell: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Let me guess OP, you have this dream every night where you see yourself getting up to go the bathroom to take a pee. When you finish peeing, you wake up and find you peed on your bed.

My advise is you solve your problem rather than seeking out similar people. One day you can be of help to those people.

Google 'Kegels' do 300 everyday for the next 3 weeks.

Thank me later.
Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by abziano: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Hello bro do u believe God? N u hv d faith dis will over soon , call dis no 08033027191 n just d man of God ur problem.u will see d Glory of God if can give it a try
Re: A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship by charlsbob: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Female Friend, Lover And Partner!!! / Fat Lady Needed / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.