Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Has Anybody Posted An Ad On Jiji Or Olx As Of Recent - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anybody Posted An Ad On Jiji Or Olx As Of Recent (1085 Views)

Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX / Have You Bought Anything On JIJI._ng? Anyone? / How To Buy And Sell Used Stuff Online On Olx,jiji And Efritin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Posted An Ad On Jiji Or Olx As Of Recent by LAWLESS250(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Olx own is the worst with edit your photo here and there else my ad will not be uploaded... I no know if they wan turn me to professional photographer,jiji on the other hand will upload but will leave my picture at the backyard come post only the write up,please oh what and what am I expected to do to upload my ad on those websites,i just want to sell shoes in portharcourt that's all

Re: Has Anybody Posted An Ad On Jiji Or Olx As Of Recent by javijabor: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin cheesy

O boy name this kind weak shoe you wan sell give person?

No wonder olx n jiji reject the pictures.

Go throway dem 4 dustbin angry

7 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Posted An Ad On Jiji Or Olx As Of Recent by LAWLESS250(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
I've sold the shoe anyway

(1) (Reply)

Dell Corei5 UK Used Like New / Hp Elitebook 850-G2 P0c68ut#aba:intel Core I7-5600u,256sd/8gb,cam, Docconcepts / Iphone SE Like New sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.