Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” (28834 Views)

Buhari: You Have Disappointed Us, IPOB To Trump, Vow To Withdraw Support / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Kunlexic(m): 2:35am On Sep 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:

PDP agents at work

In order news

PDP disappoint Nigerians for good sixteen years at Central
grin grin grin don't mind d dumbfounfed guys

1 Like

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Kunlexic(m): 2:40am On Sep 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Barka da #100WastedDays grin grin grin
we have known u and Barcanista to be enemy of change.

PS:I will advise you now to change that your signature

1 Like

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Kunlexic(m): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2015
vedaxcool:
If educated people behave like this what hope is for the illiterate? But we remember PDP has oiled this nans people repeatedly hence their brains has ceased functioning.
You made sense
Those people also know the truth but it is just because of their hatred they are critisizing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Rose2014: 3:14am On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
There has been a tusslehussle grigrigra for the registration documents of Wailing Wailers club ..

..NANS has indicated interest ..Rose2014, forms still dey

NANS is not welcome biko. Tell them to stay where they are. Where were they When we were complaining all these while?, now they're trying to join our club

Honey pls show them the exit door, Wailers club is already overpopulated cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 07, 2015
EgunMogaji tells NANS to pull their lower lips over their head and swallow.

Bunch of unserious dweeboids angry

2 Likes

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Democrata: 5:03am On Sep 07, 2015
It not by talking that make people recognising you as uniolist, it is unreasonable to compare 100day with 16year. Do not allowing failure pdp to use you.

1 Like

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by ogundeleai(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2015
They shouldn't be disapointed because they should remember whom they publicly back during last election.. They can only give opinion, suggestion and not given verdict over someone they did not support in the 1st place..
And nobody should be suprise when "part 2" of this story comes out dis associating itself from the release statement.
The union had been polarised long before now...And to the guy that read the statement whom I can link to yoruba extraction going by his name and should not let him be a victim of the yoruba proverb "omo ina la n ran si ina"
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by galadima77(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is it not the same pdp that is apc?

Buhari has never ever ever been pdp and is smth alot different
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by WailingWailer00(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - El Rufai

I will..................... *chokes to death *

cheesy grin
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by prof12(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is it not the same pdp that is apc?
Then allow to be and see whether they will behave the same.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by prof12(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2015
These idiots should keep their vocal cavity shut. They should face their books and get serious for the future development of the country instead of been used as PDP tool of spreading hatred on PMB's government.
Bunch of non serious PDP agents.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by blackpanda: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2015
Jobless blackmailers!
How can Buhari achieve all that in 100 days?? This NANS or whatever they call themselves should be realistic. The important thing is that every nigerian can already see the direction PMB is going, namely: war against corruption, security, improving international relations and economy.

1 Like

Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by c4tnoelz: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2015
slow n steady win d race
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Adebowale89(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2015
NANS!!! who are they?? those that usually fight on their own interest. I used to say this, Nigeria unionism are egoist(they talk within there benefit)

imagine because buhari didn't pay a recognition to them like the past administration, they feel they can use their unproductive counting of days to feel relevant in the country

I personally don't know the essence of NANS in d interest of Nigeria student.

what buhari shud do to weaken the strength of unemployment in this country is to start from the increment of corper allowances to at least embrace and promote entrepreneurial skills. it will not only affect d decrease of unemployment but also affect the economy in one way or the other

lord show us the way
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by akp202(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:

PDP agents at work

In order news

it really beat my imagination at d way some persons think....so d fact that pdp fail for 16 years does it mean APC should thread d same pact and not be held accountable for their action? why did we vote for change in d first place?
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Aystarz: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2015
Freemanan:

BETTER FACE YOUR BOOKS..

LEAVE THESE POLITICIANS ALONE.

Nah. If you think their excos can ever leave these thieving politicians, then u have another thing coming. It's like telling them to cut out their major cash-flow. These ones were probably paid (bribed) by aggrieved PDP politicians to do this, as the average Nigerian student (the informed detribalized one oo not the olodo that frequents this forum) knows wayyy better than to criticise an administration that's only 100days old.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by petermichaels(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Y cry wen u ar jst in number 1. No b una vote am put der!? Wait! U go hear kpoin!! 4 head. Mor scam yet 2com. Njoy studnts
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by SKYQUEST(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Positiveminds:

This is bad. Don't know how old you are but I do know President Buhari is old enough to have given birth to you. I am not with the President or APC but I don't support bad manners.

This is what social media has done to people. I can't understand how you can use that kind of language on somebody older than you not to even mension the President because you think you can not be made accountable.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by oluwafemi113(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2015
akp202:
it really beat my imagination at d way some persons think....so d fact that pdp fail for 16 years does it mean APC should thread d same pact and not be held accountable for their action? why did we vote for change in d first place?
brother please take things easy!!!!! Is just 100days in office... the sixteen years mismanagement of past administration is more than what 100days in office can correct...
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:

PDP agents at work

In order news

AND the Kingpin of PDP in the person of OBJ has ported to APC to continue his destructive work
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by smuth(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:

PDP agents at work

In order news

You go school at all abi them waste money send you...read the post again and tell us if it is coming from PDP or the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) The spell wey APC cast on you na season film.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by smuth(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
There has been a tusslehussle grigrigra for the registration documents of Wailing Wailers club ..

..NANS has indicated interest ..Rose2014, forms still dey

The spell wey APC cast on you strong die.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by smuth(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Aystarz:

Nah. If you think their excos can ever leave these thieving politicians, then u have another thing coming. It's like telling them to cut out their major cash-flow. These ones were probably paid (bribed) by aggrieved PDP politicians to do this, as the average Nigerian student (the informed detribalized one oo not the olodo that frequents this forum) knows wayyy better than to criticise an administration that's only 100days old.

Na imported spell APC cast on you.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by isaco(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Which Faction Of NANS? issued By Vice President NANS, is the President of NANS dead?

NANS is just a political tool used to enrich themselves!!

Buhari pls give them 500k as transport money and they will all sing praises with your name.

Gbenga Ayenuro claiming NANS VP has spent over 23 yrs in NANS, ppl no dey graduate there? Right from my days in 2002 the guy dey do NANS
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by advocate007(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2015
It is a promising 100 days in office so far, shows clearly President Buhari can do wonders by the end of 4 years. The country was a sinking ship under the leadership of former president Jonathan but the situation is filled with resounding hope today. Just 100 days in office, the leadership is fully on track; our bastardized international reputation & economy is gradually bouncing back, corruption is not only equivalent to stealing but a serious taboo, terrorist and thieves are all on the run, integrity is now at the front burner, improved power supply, pro-masses policy etc.It is thoroughly a new dawn, change has come to stay. It’s naturally difficult to adjust, so wailers will wail, but as a nationwe must move forward.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by adekaz777: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2015
It seems NANS are just waking up from long time slumber! It gave me a nostagic memories of our struggle during IBB &ABACHA Regime. We are waiting for ASUU,NBA,NLC,NJC etc to follow. Superior, scientific and intellectual arguments are needed not " body language achievements".
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Otunbatrafford: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2015
yanabasee:
Mtchwwww..... BuHARi is a BIg sCaM!!!
Sai scam
Sai I love to travel
Sai I am a scam
Sai Nigeria will be islamised
Sai my asset declaration is fake
Sai Ghananians doesn't know I'm a tyrant grin
Sai I have just 1million naira
Sai I can't do with cows. That's why I think like a cow
Sai I love propaganda
Sai my party knows how to cover me up
Sai I don't care about what Nigerians say about me
Sai I'll deliver Nigeria when I'm 77years grin
Sai grin tongue

Just the way your father scammed your mother and got her pregnant without bride price abi?
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by yanabasee(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Otunbatrafford:

Just the way your father scammed your mother and got her pregnant without bride price abi?
No oh grin

Just as your foolish father raped ur epileptic mother and she born a bastard out of her oozing poonani..
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by akp202(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:
brother please take things easy!!!!! Is just 100days in office... the sixteen years mismanagement of past administration is more than what 100days in office can correct...
that is nt my point... am nt judging the current administration based on the number of days they have stayed so far...i only have issue with those who think this administration should not be held accountable for their action because PDP mismanage the economy for over 16 years.The reason we kicked out PDP was because we needed things to be done differently and they must be held accountable for their action.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by Cityguy: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2015
chymystique:
Every sensible Nigerian should ve known this govt was a Scam... aint suprised by recent development coming from APC's LiE Mohammed and PMB.
Unfortunately that's what most Nigerians aren't - 'sensible'.
Re: NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” by ba7man(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2015
100 days (APC) vs 5840 days (PDP). shocked shocked shocked

Some people are very intelligent in this country oo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.