Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Was Ashamed When My Mammary Gland Popped Out At An Event… Yetunde Aderibigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Ashamed When My Mammary Gland Popped Out At An Event… Yetunde Aderibigbe (1340 Views)

Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car / Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) / Tunji Aderibigbe & Nora Nwosisi Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ashamed When My Mammary Gland Popped Out At An Event… Yetunde Aderibigbe by geesilver(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Story by Nathan Nathaniel Ekpo
Everyone seems to have gotten one memorable day
of some sorts they tend not to forget in a hurry either good or bad and Nollywood actress, Yetunde
Aderibigbe, is not an exception.
The actress recalling her sad moments at an event
explained that she had admired a particular dress
and ordered for it but did not get it on time as it was
brought to her at the venue of the event which she
had to immediately change into in her car.
She explained that while being happy with herself,
she never knew the dress had fault and as she
stepped into the event, people were starring at her
only for her to discover that her mammary glands
were on display.
Out of shame, the actress stated that she went back
into the car to change and later went home as she
could not stand the embarrassment.
According to her, “I had earlier discussed with
someone to help me get a dress but I couldn’t get my hands on the dress until the day of the event. In fact, I got the dress at the venue of the event and I had to change to the dress in my car. I remembered, it was a tube gown and I had hurriedly worn it without checking it out.”
“But when I got inside the venue, I realised everyone
was staring at me and lo and behold all my breasts
were out. I was so uncomfortable when I realised
that; I hurriedly went back into the car and I didn’t
even have the guts to go back and so from there, I
just went home,” she told Sun newspaper.
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35574/34/i-was-ashamed-when-my-mammary-gland-popped-out-at-.html

Re: I Was Ashamed When My Mammary Gland Popped Out At An Event… Yetunde Aderibigbe by Abbeyme: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tell us... Is it intentional or a wardrobe malfunction..
Re: I Was Ashamed When My Mammary Gland Popped Out At An Event… Yetunde Aderibigbe by yanabasee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pictures of how it popped-out orrrr... Ahdon...bilivu!

(1) (Reply)

Friends Of Kim Kardashian Are Sick Of Her Lies And Attitude / Pls Help! I Soo Enjoy Having Sex With My Father / Sexy & End0wed Portharcout Girl,who Shares Her Full N Aked Photo To Get Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.