Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account (902 Views)

Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency / Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by jomoh: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
The fact that PDP and their gang of backward supporters keep shouting that Buhari said he had only N1 million is a huge pointer to the major reason they were kicked out in the first place. If only they had taken a little time to know their opponent or if they had bothered to keep tabs on the campaign activities of their opponents instead of relying on beer parlour gists to tackle their opponent maybe they could still have won a few more votes than they did. Even after more than 100days since the election, they still have not learnt the basic lesson that you don’t quote Buhari without either video evidence or a duly signed document to back your claim.

Despite the series of libellous statements from the PDP against the President both before and after the elections, PDP has still not being able to pin this man of integrity down to anything negative they claim he said or did.

Here is a video of an interactive section PMB had with EbonyLifeTV. On the panel were Lamide Akintobi(the moderator) Tosin Odunfa, Bolanle Olukanmi, Cynthia Kamalu and Zainab Balogun.

In the video, he (PMB) was asked by Tosin Odunfa about the question of N1million at minute 20:26. After taking his time to explain the story surrounding the N1million rumour, he clearly and unequivocally stated at minute 22:45 that he had more than N1 million in his account. Even going as far as say that how could someone who does not have N1million in his account be granted an overdraft of N20million.

The video was uploaded on February 9, 2015. I have had this video on my phone since that February.

You can copy this to search for it on Google: [MUST WATCH] EbonyLifeTV Youth Panel Discussions with GMB – Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-nehoL9358

Lalasticlala, Seun, Isilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
"By the powers vested on me by the almighty God, I hereby declare that the descendants of 'afonja' have been scammed. Is PMB playing or toying with his use less life, why is the old thing denying all what he promised?" Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by Abbeyme: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Well, so much hullabaloo for asset declaration as of we shouldn't have other things to discuss..

But, think of it, what other National issues can we discuss?
Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by jomoh: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Passingshot, Omenka, Obiageli, Ngenekwenu help us call Lalasticlala.
Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by yanabasee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sai Baba grin.
Sai scam.
Sai I love to travel.
Sai I am a scam.
Sai Nigeria will be islamised.
Sai my asset declaration is fake.
Sai Ghananians doesn't know I'm a tyrant grin
Sai I have just 1million naira.
Sai I can't do with cows. That's why I think like a cow
Sai I love propaganda.
Sai my party knows how to cover me up.
Sai I don't care about what Nigerians say about me.
Sai I'll deliver Nigeria when I'm 77years grin
Sai grin tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by Jackeeh(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Next he'll tell us he never said his name is Buhari!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by Jesusloveyou: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
I have be asking everyone, where and when he told they, he has 1m naira in his account, 150 cows and 2 houses

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by dejavski(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"By the powers vested on me by the almighty God, I hereby declare that the descendants of 'afonja' have been scammed. Is PMB playing or toying with his use less life, why is the old thing denying all what he promised?" Quote me anywhere.

cheesy cheesy@Afonja
The man who transformed royalty from Oba to Emir
Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by DaBullIT(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2015
No matter how many Brains God is blessing with sense

Some people will still miss it

The man said he has more than one million , he did not say one million exactly
Re: President Buhari Never Said He Had Only Or Less Than N1 Million In His Account by Aufbauh(m): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2015
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame than being unwilling to learn"- Benjamin Franklin
The later assertion of 'being unwilling to learn' is truly the sad story of PDP and her 'fallen angels'. The hangover of their defeat have made their matter worst, they keep looking for dirt every time like Street lunatics from certificate to number of cows. They have a long and studous path to trek.

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Corruption / Change Is Here (pictures) / Why I Have Been Appointing Only Northerners – Buhari Speaks On BBC Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.