Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. (1075 Views)

Why Does My Exercise Cause Weight Gain? | Health And Diet / Can Depression Cause Weight Loss? / Can Too Much Thinking Cause Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by Berrylite: 3:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalanders. The title of this thread has been a burning issue among people who are doing everything they hear, see or buy to cut down fat in different areas of the body. From my experience as a fitness coach and a drug toxicologist, i have come to realize that it is not always so to conclude that excercise alone can burn down fats and thus, reduce the weight of individuals.

I arrived at this conclusion after careful analysis of the various excercises we do in the course of cutting down excessive fat from the body. The medical scientists in this forum will agree with me that the biochemical and physiological make up of each individual is very different, even among identical twins fertilized by the same sperm.

With the information i gathered from some individuals who contacted us on the best way to cut down fat and loose some weight, majority of them has for once used many fat burning drugs which litter the markets like sachet water nylon grin , the end product of which gives no meaningful result. we have attended to cases where a lady used one of these slimming drugs which made her to loose appetite and by so doing, contacted ulcer. it was a pitiable situation in the office on that fateful day. There was also a woman that took similar slimming drugs and ended up damaging her intestine. it was only luck that made her to be alive till when she sort a medical attention.

From our research, majority of those hawking these slimming products donot have in-dept knowledge about the mechanism/working principle of these products and most are not even certified by any regulating agency. These drugs are cheap and easily accessible. i want you to know today that if you want to loose weight, you will have to follow these under-listed points:

1.Exercise
2.Drink a lot of water
3.Take enough rest
4.Take food supplements.
5. Diet

Before we attend or sell out any of our products to individuals, we do encourage them to do the first three points listed above when using our products because these are very necessary in the journey to a rapid weight loss. During this period, we attach to them a fitness coach that will monitor them on their weight loss program.

The bitter truth people don't want to listen to is that the cost of loosing fat is high. There are products available around that can actually burn down excess fat from the body and also remove toxins from the body that hides in these fats cells of adipose tissue. Once this toxins are removed from the fat cells, they are destroyed my macrophages and then removed via urine or feaces. This product also goes further to digest all these excess fats and remove them from the body via urine or feaces; that is why those that used our products reports coloured urine and feaces. This product is 100% natural and a chief component of this product is aloe vera, with no side effect. Once you make an order, we deliver within two working days and you pay for your product on delivery, no much stress. You can go to our new blog on www.healthmattereport. for a detailed preview and testimonies of people who have used these products and were bold enough to share their pix before and after they used the product. You can also reach our help desk on

whatsap or call 0.8.1.0.1.9.5.1.6.7.8

we welcome questions and contribution from you guys. Thank you
Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by histemple: 5:28am On Sep 07, 2015
Exercise and dieting. There is no point exercising and eating as usual, believing that you will miraculously lose weight.

1 Like

Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Exercise without being told burns away fat from the body but in a gradual process. The kind of food you eat and the quantity has to be put into consideration as well.
Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by linyberry(f): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Exercise causes you to loose weight slowly but please...try clean 9 today for a faster weight loss you will also get to detoxify your system in just nine days!!!its not a scam!! contact me on 07056312701
Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by KPEKPEKPE: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Is ur drug NAFDAC approved?
Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by Berrylite: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
KPEKPEKPE:
Is ur drug NAFDAC approved?

Yes, its a product from Arizona, USA and it is certified by various regulating agencies. Check it our on my blog.

www.healthmattereport.
Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by Berrylite: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Check my blog above to see how to burn body fat without no side effect
Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by monsife: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
what about a ttc woman and how costly is it?
Re: Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. by Berrylite: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
monsife:
what about a ttc woman and how costly is it?

TTC women can take it as well. One of its function is to detoxify the body system which can also be an advantage to the reproductory systems.
however, we have supplelments for both men and women who are working towards concieving. These products are boosters to the neccessary proteins needed to concieve. You can watch out for this thread very soon. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful, Dont Drink This Pure Water. / How To Calculate Safe Period / Fertile Period / Help!!! Broken Down Episiotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.