Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Olu Of Warrior Still Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warrior Still Alive (603 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Warrior Still Alive by bmxshop: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
THE Itsekiri National Youths Council, yesterday insisted that the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse II, is still alive.

The Council, which claimed it spoke on behalf of the palace, dismissed initial reports about the first class monarch’s death.

“We want to state that these are rumors and should be taken as such. Itsekiris do not and would not keep the public in the dark in matters such as this…The Olu is very well and alive and that is the position of the Palace.”
Culled from sun.
Re: Olu Of Warrior Still Alive by Emphany: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Okay... May he live long.
Re: Olu Of Warrior Still Alive by philfrey08: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2015
Oya naw.... we hv started these dead-alive controversies..... soon the aboluku wud run
Longer life and prosperity!
Re: Olu Of Warrior Still Alive by pyyxxaro: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2015
E nor concern me undecided
Re: Olu Of Warrior Still Alive by imeller: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Good info.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend-omasi Obi / Villa Chapel Not Relocated, Vp’s Aide Replies Bloggers / My Views On Saraki Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.