Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Real Estate Business: Nigeria’s Next Goldmine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Business: Nigeria’s Next Goldmine (630 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Soap Making Business Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Business: Nigeria’s Next Goldmine by Primenet(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2009
Real Estate Business: Nigeria’s Next Goldmine. This was a report headline of one of our major newspaper that I stumble upon recently. So the truth is, whether you like it or not the real estate business is one business that will always be a money maker for people. The Real Estate Business of course the next goldmine. When I saw that headline, I quickly do what I call a simple survey. Here were my findings: I discovered that almost 90% of the world richest men wealth do come from Real Estates. You can’t compare it with others. The capital market is very interesting but seasonal; we all knew it is seasonal. Even the major key players in the capital market still have their stock (portfolio) of real estate which they are doing.

That is not all; amidst the global recession 2008 was recorded great profit margin in the Real Estate arena. In fact, it was a fantastic year with properties appreciating by huge percentages. For instance, Crown Estate Libra type of house (4 bedroom duplex) moved from N26.0million per unit to N42.0million in just nine months. That is about 61% appreciation in value. . Can you beat that?

Ordinary folks like you and I now have the opportunity of becoming millionaires making tens or even hundreds of millions within a very short time. This will continue like this because there is a huge gap between demand and supply.

Think of people like Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Robert Allen you think of real estate.

How about notable Nigerians like Wale Babalakins (SAN), Oba Otudekos, Wale Adenuga, Femi Otedola and the host of others.

The truth is that, real estate is the next gold mine.

Watch it.

Before I take my leave what do thing is is the future prospect for real estate in the next 5, 10, 20 years?

Think about it.

http://realestateboomng.com/

(1) (Reply)

Information Needed On Importation And Exportation / Ford Posts $1.4 Billion 1q Loss, Uses Less Cash / Simplified Version Of Global Financial Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.