Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Kind Of Things You Want To Buy Abroad, Like From Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Things You Want To Buy Abroad, Like From Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay? (831 Views)

Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay / Drop /review Scam AND Good Suppliers (alibaba/aliexpress/tmall/1688 Others) / Pay For Goods On Alibaba & Aliexpress At 370/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Things You Want To Buy Abroad, Like From Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay? by ellenfransico(f): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Hello, guys,

What do you think of buying goods from china, or from alibaba, aliexpress?

Are there any problem that you meet while buying from alibaba?

And what kind of things you want to buy ?

Here I may help you smiley
Re: What Kind Of Things You Want To Buy Abroad, Like From Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay? by NnamdiN: 3:11am On Sep 11, 2015
help in what aspects? Are you Chinese?
Re: What Kind Of Things You Want To Buy Abroad, Like From Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay? by ellenfransico(f): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2015
I have been visited china, and have some friends there.

Anything will be ok. wink

NnamdiN:
help in what aspects? Are you Chinese?
Re: What Kind Of Things You Want To Buy Abroad, Like From Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
ellenfransico:
Hello, guys,

What do you think of buying goods from china, or from alibaba, aliexpress?

Are there any problem that you meet while buying from alibaba?

And what kind of things you want to buy ?

Here I may help you smiley
how do u know where best to import quality wrist watches like hublot
Re: What Kind Of Things You Want To Buy Abroad, Like From Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay? by ellenfransico(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't know things like these for i'm not familiar, I just know some about industrial machinery.

Sorry for not helping.

BADNEAT:
how do u know where best to import quality wrist watches like hublot

(1) (Reply)

. / Any Explanation To The Dominance Of St Louis Sugar In Nigeria / If You Have A Shop? Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.