Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerians Fighting Themselves In Europe(photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Fighting Themselves In Europe(photo) (728 Views)

Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land / Deji Of Akureland: Another Oba Fighting Chieftaincy Fattles / Great Sculptures Design In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Fighting Themselves In Europe(photo) by ExpertNosa(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Scenes of panic and terror this afternoon in Central Station. Two bands of Africans, probably Ghanaian , were chased and tackled within the neighborhood, already notorious as a quadrilateral degradation. The unrest was wounded four (including one in serious condition),

see more http://michaelnosa..it/2015/09/four-wounded-and-nine-arrested-as-two.html

Re: Nigerians Fighting Themselves In Europe(photo) by RichDad1(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2015
You're a nincompoop. How are you sure they are Nigerians?
Title says Nigerian and the articles says probably Ghanians. Are you that confused? Because they're black means they're African? Are there no black people around the world that are not Africans?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Themselves In Europe(photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Fighting Themselves In Europe(photo) by ExpertNosa(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
go and put glass they are nigerians i was there when it happen, i was only menacing with words, they have can do worst than that just that this time they choose to fight among themselves, ghanaians, kenya and other african countries are the same but they wouldn't fight themselves

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Masquerades Doing Rough Play With Ladies, Hugging & Begging For Selfie / -i Dont Give Afuck Theory / Wedding Of The Year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.