Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Post-jamb Questions - Straight Outta The University Of Your Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post-jamb Questions - Straight Outta The University Of Your Choice (1178 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post-jamb Questions - Straight Outta The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2009
Hi,
Actually i want to know the kind of questions i am likely to get from the post jamb of unilag. I just took my jamb yesterday and i was satisfied with what i wrote. I am expecting 250 and above because i wrote very well. Now, what its left next on my desk is post-jamb. What are the the type of questions i am likely to expect when i go for post jamb. Any idea from anyone. Any suggestion of books or stuffs like that to read.

I must enter unilag this yr in Jesus Name , amen.
You must enter the university of your choice and your stipulated course this yr in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Post-jamb Questions - Straight Outta The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2009
people make una shake body na, abeg, ajo, biko, please.
Re: Post-jamb Questions - Straight Outta The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2009
BUT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS UR FIRST TIME DOING POST UME IN UNILAG? IF YES
DO U CHOOSE UNILAG AS UR FIRST CHOISE because DAY DNT ACCEPT SEC. CHOISE.
CONCERNING THE QUESTION U ARE EXPECT TO B ASK 1ST AND FORMOST WT AR UR SUBJECT
Re: Post-jamb Questions - Straight Outta The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2009
muyinice:

BUT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS UR FIRST TIME DOING POST UME IN UNILAG? IF YES
DO U CHOOSE UNILAG AS UR FIRST CHOISE because DAY DNT ACCEPT SEC. CHOISE.
CONCERNING THE QUESTION U ARE EXPECT TO B ASK 1ST AND FORMOST WT AR UR SUBJECT

ya, this is my first time i will do post ume in unilag.
Ya, unilag is my first choice.
My subjects are maths, english, chemistry and phy. my course is cmp sci.
Re: Post-jamb Questions - Straight Outta The University Of Your Choice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
BUT DO U KNOW THAT THERE IS NO MORE POST UME ANY MORE

I CAN HARDLY REMB. MOST OF THE QUES.
BUT I ASURE U THE QUE ARE VERY CHIP IF REALLY U PEPARED 4 THE JAMB YOURSELF
THE UNILAG POST UME ARE CHIP
CAL ON SOLUBILITY IN CHEMISTRY I CANT REMB BUT IT WAS CHIP

(1) (Reply)

Futa Pre Degree Form / Get Uniabuja Past Postume Question Papers and their solutions / Pls Wich Course Can I Offer With Dis Type Of Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.