Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) (26653 Views)

19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Na boyfriend they go visit for Ibadan when they enjoy finish they go use their legs waka back
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Eeeyah!

They will come back in one piece oh..

Hopefully they are not shacking with some jerkass somewhere...

Trust not these small girls..
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by adepiero: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Why run all the way to Ibadan to upgrade your beating when you can easily take your 24 strokes of cane in Lagos undecided
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by driand(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I hope Ndigbo men never kidnap these girls.
you sound just the way u look angry animal!
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I hope Ndigbo men never kidnap these girls for their usual end of the year money ritual.
The last time I check yoruba people are fully in charge of money ritual business
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I hope Ndigbo men never kidnap these girls for their usual end of the year money ritual.

Stop this nonsense plz.... (even tho am not Igbo)
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by M4gunners: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2015
See wahala.
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by chara019: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
SaiBuharii:
can you just quit been a nuisance?
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2015
Na wah o hope they are found
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Richie0974: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
Our parents sef... Forcing ur children to learn foreign language while they neglect their own mother language..

Pls Is Dia any foreign school offering igbo, hausa, yoruba etc language... But here in Nigeria u must Pass English, mathematics which I supported, we even have French....
Why are our schools not teaching our children our own history, are the whites teaching their own children our own history?

Slavery

Hope nothing has happened to them...
Our parents has to stop this attitude of beating their children when they fail.. Any one who doesn't comprehend when he or she read have problem with his or her crown and third eye Chakra which they need to balance...

Yeah there is for Yoruba
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Is not possible and i have not seen it happen in Nigeria that a whole class got 1ST POSITION. There must be a last position in class even if all of them are good
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2015
wow
my sis from the same school also repeated
but my mum was quite understanding
she told her, she also had to repeat a class
she should just buckle up

l love my mum
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2015
serious students!
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by chukslawrence(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2015
SaiBuharii:
#Saynototribalism
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by singlefade25(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
funny! No success without failure.
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2015
ghidefemi:
Ehn ehn

How can they pass waec when they spend all their free time chatting on 2go, facebook and whatsapp. lipsrsealed
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Pangea: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2015
SS1 st 17 and 18 years old, no wonder they ran away!
Their mates are already in the uni.
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by delors(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2015
The aunt must be a 'flogger'! If the poor girl wasn't expecting to be flogged to bear death and or threatened to be married off to Wasiu the welder, she would v no cause to abscond with fate.
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by menix(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
ybalogs:
Plz, in4m al Ur ppl dt travel or gonna travelling along Ilesha/Osu jnctn on Ilesha/Ibadan Express...dt Armed Robbers hv blocked d road n ar in operations rt nw, ds morning. Live witness confirmed it. Broadcast pls!

Wey pinshure..
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
Our parents sef... Forcing ur children to learn foreign language while they neglect their own mother language..

Pls Is Dia any foreign school offering igbo, hausa, yoruba etc language... But here in Nigeria u must Pass English, mathematics which I supported, we even have French....
Why are our schools not teaching our children our own history, are the whites teaching their own children our own history?

Slavery

Our parents has to stop this attitude of beating their children when they fail.. Any one who doesn't comprehend when he or she read have problem with his or her crown and third eye Chakra which they need to balance...
Before nko? If you nor pass Igbo literature in North Korea, no promotion. Kim Jung-un may even feed to hungry Iguanas. Same in Japan, no Bini/Edo language pass, no promotion. You know Tokyo used to be called Edo. grin. Abeg leave matter for Matthias. Black man don enslave himself long ago. Oyinbo we dey copy nor care about us. Na God go save us.
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by goodgate: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lilyomi:
Being told u wl repeat no matter how ill prepared u wer for da exam is a big blow once u are told. I think the news shd be broken after they have been counselled and parents or a guardian is around to help.
YOMI!!!!
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by wiringdpt(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
I've had this discussion with my friends before and they called me ignorant. They are just bunch of white arse licker.
Mellin:

Slavery

Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Smh

Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by charlesbailey(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
...And the children of Israel fled for fear of what the Lord might do to them. Hmm... who we go blame now? Hope they return home safely though
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
SaiBuharii:
SMH.. No difference btw u & d gals
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eeyah. But I always wonder, If you know your parents are the strict and violent type, why would you allow yourself to fail a class....

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Failing a class/course is a form of hidden success.

I once failed a class and a course and I know what it means, it made me a better person to be objective in my advises.

St. Janet will learn, but in a harder way.
Re: Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Very bad and poor educational system in nigeria. Must everyone go to the same sch? Mtcheew!
The girls might be better in other vocational jobs. Why can't they enroll them in one?

Ok, back to the matter... On a serious note, one guy might have been fyioking each of them. They have fyiokt off their thinking faculty and now they have become olodo like an average Lagos olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.