Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk (1096 Views)

Plss Where I Can Fund My Liberty Reserve Acct In LAGOS. / How Do I Withdraw Fund From My Amazon Acct In Nigeria / Can I Deposit Check Into My Savings Acct In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2009
Hi,
I want to open an account either in UK or USA and operate it from Nigeria. I have never been to UK or USA before but i need this account to operate a biz i run here in Nigeria. Does anyone know how can open a bank account in any of these countries and do it legally? GTBank Uk didn't honor my application.
Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by shinepearl: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2009
etrade.com used to accept nigerians but now they dont!sorry cant help you with any cos i dont think they are again
Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by tobi24(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2009
We have a European Union bank account available.

features:

Receive payments from 3rd parties directly
Make payments to anyone anywhere in the world
Free Mastercard (u)se online, offline or withdraw your money from ATM's
No wire transfer fees
IBAN number

www.opujoe.com

Nigeria's premier e-commerce portal
Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by pafegs(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
In the meantime you can just go to google and do a serious search. Use something like "US bank accounts for non-residents" and same for UK. But make sure you do intense verification if u see anything u want.
Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2009
people, why una no wan talk to me positively.
Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by 7mm: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2009
Opening such bank and operating it from Nigeria is nearly impossible.
If you search online, you will see several sites promising to get the accounts for, please don't patronage them except you're ready to kiss your money good bye.

I rather suggest you go for paypal, Get a paypal account. We have many paypal folks in this forum who can help you get those accounts.
Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by shotster50(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2009
At poster, you might be able to open an account in Europe but my advice is to simply take the US and UK out of the picture. Its very hard even for some UK residents to open one to start with. I hear you can open some current account with debit / credit cards in places like Estonia and Latvia even if you do not reside there. Do a google check on that and see what you can find.
Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by agabaI23(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2009
bigmodo
Have you seen your JAMB result? Hope you did well? It has been released

(1) (Reply)

29 Ways Of Making Extra Income Without Quitting Your Job. / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: Nigeria To Become Islamic Banking Hub In Africa / Thinkin Of D Best Biz U Can Do And Earn Money Dairly Witout Strees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.