Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

#thunderfirearik Was The Words Of Bishop Ime After His Scary Experience On Arik - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #thunderfirearik Was The Words Of Bishop Ime After His Scary Experience On Arik (453 Views)

Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#thunderfirearik Was The Words Of Bishop Ime After His Scary Experience On Arik by Ama100(f): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2015
producer / comedian has taken to instagram to tell of his dreadful experience with Arik Air flight.

This is what he has to say

“ was aboard an Arik flight from Lagos to Uyo scheduled originally for 7am and rescheduled for 11am today. We were told over 35 mins mid air that the engines are over heated and we were left with no choice but to return to Lagos. I was scared, livid, frustrated yet grateful to God for a safe landing even though it was a near crash experience. Till now no arik staff has come to us to enquire as to what the case was and to proffer a possible way forward. Now that really sucks! A fragment of thought that could point to my crashing and leaving behind my sweet wife and beautiful daughter will for a long time make me say #thunderfirearik.”

A nairalander said he will prefer to go with Keke than board Arik Air flight lol.. how about you

(1) (Reply)

See Has Kylie Jenner Shows Side Boob On The Tover Of Glamore Mag / Who Would You Choose As President? (phyno,dare Art,9ice And Rerry G) / VIDEO: Bovi Embarrasses Nigerian Girls Who Can’t Recite The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.