Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account (16563 Views)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by direkt: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Alright
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by miqos02(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2015
OK now
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by ExInferis(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:
Initial gra gra is coming down little by little. By December, all eyes will be cleared and you all will know that APC was just a scam!!!

You have a "berrylite" intelligence

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by hensben(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by ajoskele(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:
Initial gra gra is coming down little by little. By December, all eyes will be cleared and you all will know that APC was just a scam!!!
I hope you are not a scam too..

And your blog!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by teemyte: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2015
DrayZee:
2 plots of land
How much?
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by bamidele029: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:

Same way you were sure of GEJ till 2019 abi grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by kadunasouth(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Enough is enough where our ministers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by uchelouis45(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2015
Discover ways to monetise your website and also get a free information marketing kit [first 20 people only]. Hurry while offer lasts www.ibcng.gr8.com
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by dafuturis(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2015
Man of the century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:
Obliviously bad news for you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by SonOfTheLion(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
My president
My own president grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Saviour of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by naijattingham(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Baba himself!........this is really not good for business ( d corperate thieves will understand).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by chubbygal(f): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Buhari is on MISSION for his forefathers! shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by viktagorion: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2015
I'm very emotional now...

I just love this man.

Nigeria will rise again from the ashes of hopelessness and despair. PMB is setting the template.

9ja will be great again.

God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this TSA. To me one of the disadvantages is that it is not good to carry all one's eggs in one basket. Too much money in one purse can be tempting even to an angel. Ask the MDs of the failed banks after Soludo's recapitalization.
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:

what are your reasons??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by Iamsolslim(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Sincerely, my probs is not bout any info pass out by government or anything relate to politics. I do judge them with there achievements @d end of there tenure.
To me no saint in politics, all 'em seeking 4 d post not because of mass benefit but only because of self interest....
Nigeria ain't practice democracy since day one of 1960 but timocracy
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by menesheh(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2015
tucky200:
Good !
Sai baba ride on sire

Some m0rons would say its gej idea,the clueless man that didn't make sure it effected

Do you remember 28th February 2015.

Now whose idea?
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by lightheart(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Man of the Year!
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Nigerians are bleeped more than ever before. The ignorant ones are still complimenting the dullard for unimportant actions. Jeez! Primitive people! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by tucky200(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2015
No sir,what went on pls ?
menesheh:

Do you remember 28th February 2015.

Now whose idea?
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Mr President knows what he is doing.
jimmysho:
The man that mean action
I still remain my humble self "BobomeeWeeklyProfit" . with a ranking of 6 today.
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by haabimbohlar(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
You have spoken stamped #gbam
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by dguy26: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
jimmysho:
The man that mean action
I just love his integrity and dedication to save ninja from all her unresolved issues. Continue your good work. [/sub] cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by ebenholer(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
All we know is that nothing must hinder d success this time. If we fail as a nation once again. Tribalism, religious-partiality, political favouritism or any form of ethnic views must not deter from getin result. Let just pray along for dis government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by nduchucks: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
If the only accomplishment of my dear President Buhari is to put a significant dent to willy nilly theft by government officials and their accomplices in the corporate world, that would be good enough for me and my household.

Baba will then leave a clean slate for folks like El Rufai or Fashola to truly take the nation to the greatness we deserve.

It is obvious that the hands of God are upon this great country. cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by nobeku: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:
Good move!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Yes..I do need stuff from jumia..Holla me..uokoro@gmail.com
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by nobeku: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
insycarc:
how many times Them wan comply with the treasury single account... Was i the only one that heard lying Mohammed say it had been implemented few months Back... With All due respect mr president, dont play politics with our nation's economy.. We are watching you, we need action not all these political stunts.. Anyway time is ticking very fast and we aint that patient.. we need the change you promised...
What breed of Baboon are you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by nobeku: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:
Good move!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Or call me on 07038039101..for the jumia runnings...
Re: Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account by texazzpete(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerians are bleeped more than ever before. The ignorant ones are still complimenting the dullard for unimportant actions. Jeez! Primitive people! angry lipsrsealed

Unimportant?

See how you're reasoning like A m'oron.

No more loopholes for your cohorts to exploit. Accept my sympathies.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. / Rotimi Amaechi Vows To Take Action Over Train Ticket Racketeering / Virtually all result sheets were mutilated in Borno – Atiku’s collation agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.