Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) (48556 Views)

'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
rotexteymie:

you no trust me

I do! tongue
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please someone help tell PMB and BEDC officials, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Re-post this message until you hear that we are having light for 6Hrs or more daily!!! because that's the only way i can actually confirms the "Body language theory" as regards the current sets of power distribution company BEDC.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by OnewithGOD924: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Father and son
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by ochardbaby(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
yanabasee:
I go die too ugly... But OBJ ugliness na first class grin

Make I go die wear that baba dress .... Imagine !
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
iyatrustee:
The smile on I go die is one you have when you know say the other party is not competition at all grin angry
mummy mi longest time ma, where u go since na, happy new month o
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
adeekiti:
mummy mi longest time ma, where u go since na, happy new month o
cool
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by yanabasee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jennifer89:

you wey handsome how much is in ur bank account?
I've got 6digits on my account!

No bragging gurl.. grin

Go and ask GTB grin
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by yanabasee(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
BabaO2:

bring out the picture of your father and lets compare
Mumu.... You think everyone's father's as ugly as ur imbecilic father? Or Ur epileptic mother? tongue
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by DedeNkem: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obasanjo is the ugliest and the most corrupt Nigerian ever!
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
iyatrustee:
The smile on I go die's face is one you have when you know say the other party is not competition at all grin angry
u are freaking brilliant, i tot of it but i just dont knw ow to put it in writting. Infact send me ur acct details.....!!
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by BabaO2: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Mumu.... You think everyone's father's as ugly as ur imbecilic father? Or Ur epileptic mother? tongue
I am not surprised, your parents were not tamed, same reason you were not tamed and you hate yourself and full of anger, envy of successful parents and your age group. It is too late for you, it can't be better for you than your present status.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by yanabasee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
BabaO2:

I am not surprised, your parents were not tamed, same reason you were not tamed and you hate yourself and full of anger, envy of successful parents and your age group. It is too late for you, it can't be better for you than your present status.
It shall not be well with you and ur demented parent.... Your father and mother will die a terrible death... Poverty and wretchedness shall remain in ur life forever. I pray to the gods of evil spirit to curse u to an endless suffering.

You started involving my parent on a forum like this and now u're cursing my parent. That stupidity of urs shall flow in ur bloodstream, your children shall grow to fight you in everyday of your life. You shall have no peace. I curse u this day. As I never quoted you to involved ur parent, I curse you to suffer all ur life. I curse ur entire generation to die at a tender age. Foolish thing.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2015
celebrities and show off.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by benELOHIM7(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Dem resemble aliens
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by HDoc(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2015
buoye1:
whats the big deal about front page...? undecided

Mutetetetanus grin
Oh my God dem find me reach here 2?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) by charlesbailey(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
Trust him to make a joke outta dis one next time on stage... #3rd term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afrocandy Flashes Her Panties While On A Shopping Spree In US. Photos / Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations / Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.