Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria - Computer Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria (28426 Views)

Lenovo Tab Screen Replacement In Lagos / Apple Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Laptop Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Roy T. Bennett
The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning, thank God for another beautiful Friday
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by funmi37: 7:26pm On May 01, 2022
Tupac Shakur
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2022
We need your patronage today
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:17am On May 05, 2022
Thanks for your continued patronage
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 3:39am On May 07, 2022
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by tmodeltoluene(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2022
Good afternoon
How much will it cost me to replace a lenovo c340 idea pad.
Serious minded
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2022
tmodeltoluene:
Good afternoon
How much will it cost me to replace a lenovo c340 idea pad.
Serious minded
Good evening, sorry for the long delay in response.
Do yu want the one with touch or just the without the touch?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by tmodeltoluene(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2022
ruphytelecom:
Good evening, sorry for the long delay in response.
Do yu want the one with touch or just the without the touch?

Kindly provide me with the both cost
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 3:07am On May 11, 2022
tmodeltoluene:

Kindly provide me with the both cost
39k, 69k respectively
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 3:11am On May 11, 2022
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Babe Ruth
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by tmodeltoluene(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2022
ruphytelecom:
39k, 69k respectively

Is the screen readily available and how do we see
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2022
tmodeltoluene:

Is the screen readily available and how do we see
We're in computer village Ikeja Lagos
reach me on Whatsapp 08124461809 for quick response.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by tmodeltoluene(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2022
ruphytelecom:
We're in computer village Ikeja Lagos
reach me on Whatsapp 08124461809 for quick response.
Is the screen readily available. I want to know before i will come.

Thank you
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2022
tmodeltoluene:

Is the screen readily available. I want to know before i will come.

Thank you
it's available
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2022
We need your patronage this week
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning, we're open for business today
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Thank God for another Friday
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Good morning, we need your patronage this week
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by Pussyassniggar(f): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good evening
How much would I need to replace Hp pavilion dv6 screen
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
Good evening
How much would I need to replace Hp pavilion dv6 screen
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
Mary Kay Ash
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Don’t focus on negative things; focus on the positive, and you will flourish.

Alek Wek
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by tmodeltoluene(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Bros we had agreement the other day you asked me to come to Ikeja for the replacement of my screen that the screen is available but Upon getting to Ikeja you delayed me under the tree for a long time saying you are coming to meet me, and after some minutes I kept calling you, for like an hour but refused to pick pick calls nor respond to chat.

And after calling persistently you lastly picked and told me you are out of Ikeja

Bro which way?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2022
tmodeltoluene:
Bros we had agreement the other day you asked me to come to Ikeja for the replacement of my screen that the screen is available but Upon getting to Ikeja you delayed me under the tree for a long time saying you are coming to meet me, and after some minutes I kept calling you, for like an hour but refused to pick pick calls nor respond to chat.

And after calling persistently you lastly picked and told me you are out of Ikeja

Bro which way?
Am very sorry for what happened that day, my phone was on silent and i stepped out of the market for a short period.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.
Harvey Mackay
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning, today is blessed
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
“Don’t allow your past or present condition to control you. It’s just a process that you’re going through to get you to the next level.”
– T.D. Jakes
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Good morning, raining Sunday but there will always be sunshine after the rain
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
By Mark Twain

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply)

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! / All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.