Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) (44079 Views)

Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by dougivilla(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]THE ONLY AFRICAN LEADER WITH ONE BANK ACCOUNT

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ( 2015 - 2023)

[/size]
So you still believe that scam. You still trust politicians?

GEJ: I had no shoes

PMB: I have no foreign bank account.

Na Who be mumu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
no mind them
No doubt that buhari is an Islamic president for the islamist
Buhari: fake president.
APC: fake political party.
Nigeria: fake country.
Yoruba: fake Slaves.
Every about about Nigeria is fake

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Empedocles(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
A brotherly advice to lady f and introvert,u̶̲̥̅̊. Beta lie low for sometym bliv me una enemies for NL no get numba

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Me too, looking forward to hosting my classmate grin grin grin grin grin grin.

but we need light to enjoy the gathering sha. so...

Please someone help tell PMB and BEDC officials, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. Please BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Re-post this message until you hear that we are having light for 6Hrs or more daily!!! because that's the only way i can actually confirms the "Body language theory" as regards the current sets of power distribution company BEDC.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay
i go break ur head on day, becos of dis ur FP rush.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
dulaman:

Yoruba didn't vote for him to be visiting them all the time.they voted because they want good governance. Dividends of democracy. What has gej visit benefited your region.? Moreover kaduna and katsina are where he lives,where his families are.

One Nigeira' sai gonbe'
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Normosa(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
anonimi:
Paparazzi continues while our country burns in the hands of Boko Haram terrorists and the economy slides in the absence of any direction from the DauraDullardinho.

How did we allow ourselves to be so SCAMMED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811834_tmp12019fbimg1441203620954546888016_jpeg73c4f011495ef7c3eeb66d3cd083ae51

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811193_119545964279545473921276597224668809228680n_jpegc457fb8b3ff7f2155aae3516e2429b0c

Is this a joke! what is this!!!
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
4stylz:

So tell me what is democratic about a region claiming they own Nigeria

Get it right it's a person claiming and not a region and may even be a SE indigent being mischievous.

Any deranged person can claim anything , are you guys not claiming to be Biafrans even though you wanted Buhari to give you the SGF and other appointments in Nigeria?

That's how deranged people behave and Biafra doesn't have a monopoly of these crazemen and women, we also have them.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]The Igbos in Nigeria Risks been marginalized continuously with their incessant calls for secession instead of been loyal to the Nigerian state. Why cant the Igbos swallow their pride and be like we the Yoruba's who are loyal to the Hausa-Fulani if they want political power or relevance? The British handed over Nigeria to the North and as a matter of fact, the political power of this country belongs to them. If you ever want a Igbo presidency, I advise the Igbos to forget about secession and be ready to work towards Nigeria's development. You can never produce an Igbo president without the Hausa-fulani support or the South west because we have more numbers and we the SW and North are more politically sophisticated than the Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu is only playing on your intelligence and using his hate campaign to raise money. He is fleecing the Igbos with his latest Biafran agitation because Biafra is a failed cause which the Igbo leaders admitted to Benjamin Adekunle and Gowon during their surrender in 1970. Even Ojukwu later apologized to the Nigerian state and was later pardoned and given a state burial. You Igbos need to follow the treaty you signed in the 70's if you don't want to turn your region into another crisis Dungeon. I implore every igbo on this forum to forget their bitterness and hate and embrace ONE NIGERIA. Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in London while pushing you lots to commit treasonable offences in the name of secession. Do not Ignore this warning if you love yourself.

God bless our united Nigeria

Say no to Biafra
[/b]
I pray make them hear
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin
temitemi1:
Smh...
grin[
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by 4stylz: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
AnanseK:

Get it right it's a person claiming and not a region and may even be a SE indigent being mischievous.

Any deranged person can claim anything , are you guys not claiming to be Biafrans even though you wanted Buhari to give you the SGF and other appointments in Nigeria?

That's how deranged people behave and Biafra doesn't have a monopoly of these crazemen and women, we also have them.

Who told you I am from SE /biafra because I disagree with northerners that makes me a biafran? Or you think Hausas and Yoruba with igbos are the only tribes we have in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Barbienice(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
dulaman:

Yoruba didn't vote for him to be visiting them all the time.they voted because they want good governance. Dividends of democracy. What has gej visit benefited your region.? Moreover kaduna and katsina are where he lives,where his families are.
God bless you for this comment.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by darediamond(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
I am a Yoruba man but I say to you to SHUT UP!!
uselessgoat:
[b]The Igbos in Nigeria Risks been marginalized continuously with their incessant calls for secession instead of been loyal to the Nigerian state. Why cant the Igbos swallow their pride and be like we the Yoruba's who are loyal to the Hausa-Fulani if they want political power or relevance? The British handed over Nigeria to the North and as a matter of fact, the political power of this country belongs to them. If you ever want a Igbo presidency, I advise the Igbos to forget about secession and be ready to work towards Nigeria's development. You can never produce an Igbo president without the Hausa-fulani support or the South west because we have more numbers and we the SW and North are more politically sophisticated than the Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu is only playing on your intelligence and using his hate campaign to raise money. He is fleecing the Igbos with his latest Biafran agitation because Biafra is a failed cause which the Igbo leaders admitted to Benjamin Adekunle and Gowon during their surrender in 1970. Even Ojukwu later apologized to the Nigerian state and was later pardoned and given a state burial. You Igbos need to follow the treaty you signed in the 70's if you don't want to turn your region into another crisis Dungeon. I implore every igbo on this forum to forget their bitterness and hate and embrace ONE NIGERIA. Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in London while pushing you lots to commit treasonable offences in the name of secession. Do not Ignore this warning if you love yourself.

God bless our united Nigeria

Say no to Biafra
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by tola9ja: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
S
dougivilla:

Na Who be mumu?

DID YOU FOUND ONE OF HIS FOREIGN ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU START WAILING

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by godwinkessi: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
4stylz:

Who told you I am from SE /biafra because I disagree with northerners that makes me a biafran? Or you think Hausas and Yoruba with igbos are the only tribes we have in nigeria

Their are just two tribes in Nigeria, Hausa and the rest! Get it now! Allah gave control of everything in Nigeria to Hausa. I mean get over it

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Osisie(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
That man sitting on the Emir's left in the second picture....is that his abobaku?

They should watch him closely o cheesy
Cos the Emir looks fragile grin
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by 4stylz: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
godwinkessi:

Their are just two tribes in Nigeria, Hausa and the rest! Get it now! Allah gave control of everything in Nigeria to Hausa. I mean get over it

We can't relate, I am sure you are a Muslim terrorist. Take a walk
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Osisie(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]THE ONLY AFRICAN LEADER WITH ONE BANK ACCOUNT

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ( 2015 - 2023)

[/size]

How are u so decieved? I love Buhari too. But stop letting politicians fool u, bro.
Even the common man onn the streets has more than one bank acc. Talk more of a president.

I like Buhari tho, but don't be a fool and be foolish. No politician is a saint. They're just like lawyers.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Sargeene: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
I too like this man..shai baba
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yes is good to visit classmates,when is good for you,I like that visit.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Osisie(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
dougivilla:

Na Who be mumu?

Guy, ur head dey there. I don't support any fvking body. All of them are mofos.

But folks would turn blind eyes at their "hero's" lapses. It's 2015 and people still get decieved by politicians.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Buhari: fake president.
APC: fake political party.
Nigeria: fake country.
Yoruba: fake Slaves.
Every about about Nigeria is fake
fake wife (aisha)
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by idrissunny: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Allah ya kara maka sawon rai pmb
temitemi1:
Smh...
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by aydelicious: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lobolintin:
See my old man oooooo
smiling
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Guyman02:

Overused Wailing this wailing that. Develop something new
...and yet another wailing undecided
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by aniataevents: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
PROMO ! PROMO !! PROMO !!!

Aniata Classical Solutions Limited is at it again doing what we know how to do best “putting smiles on faces”.

We are out to delight our clients and appreciate them for their patronage. We are offering 30% discount for event planning and decoration this season.
Be part of this opportunity to serve you best, contact us and you will be glad you did.

Our services include :
** Corporate Events management
** Hospitality & Entertainment
**Corporate Christmas parties
**Christmas Decoration
**Interior and venue decorations
**wedding and birthday cakes
**catering services such as African and continental dishes
**Bridal Gele, Bridal Makeup
**Party needs supply
**Small chops and cocktails

We look forward to hear from you and we promise to give you the best.

Address: 74 Akowonjo Road Maicom Bus-Stop, Egbeda, Lagos.
Phone: +234 (0) 802 231 8962, 812 749 6643.
E-mail: aniataworld@yahoo.com
BBM :7AA07040
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/aniata.ventures

We would love you to try us today and feel the experience.

Book an appointment with us today and you will be glad you did.
Re: Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2015
old men...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.