Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria (17852 Views)

JAMB Takeover Recruitment Test For FRSC, Others / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test / Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria - 20 List Of Recruitment Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by lonelydora: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm here to read comments
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by debbie(f): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
You are welcome.
Somehow most of us have been found in one or two categories.....you know your own cheesy
kodlins:
This is a hilarious post from Toby Nwazor..

Thanks debbie for sharing with us.

I saw one other article he wrote on Bella Naija about vacation in calabar or something
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by jesussaves22: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
I was in 5 before God move me to 6 and today am enjoying the fruit of God labour in my life. Hallaluiah!!!! No be say i was born like that ooh but na God do it for me for free of charge.
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by kodlins(f): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
debbie:
You are welcome.
Somehow most of us have been found in one or two categories.....you know your own cheesy

I was the fresh NYSC chick in those days
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by DonTim1: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
very true, there's however a class u didnt mention

the bf/gf seeker: they see test taking as an opportunity to hookup. the gurls dress in very tight fitting jeans and hugs(excess makeup, etc). the guys, you could almost think they are hip hop artist with their matching shirts and snickers and 'gallas' hairstyle grin
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by UnknownT: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
The way I fumbled in most CBT I wrote then, automatically made me a no.7 candidate. I have written many dragnet tests(job n scholarships) in PH (teadro along stadium road), workforce tests ( in UST) and even the ones I wrote in cyber cafes. Till now, I never still pass Pushcv 4th stage elite candidate tests grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by lambvard: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by marqueetim(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
8. The ones that know how to fetch question before test. I no even know how them take do am. Sometimes they are proactive , but atimes could be spiritual angry
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Joy83:
Job test... I will be out of this stage of life very soon.

It is not easy after spending on job test and interview, all you get in return is "regret email" without any compensation.
Have you considered companies that you can do internship with, the probability of getting the job permanently is greater compared to applying as a job seeker. That's what secured me my current job despite the fact that I failed the interview, I reapplied for internship and the rest is history.
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by uyosolo: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
No. 3... I cnt take 5 cos hv bn huzzlin for job since my OND days...i cnt decipher why i dey pass written test, but dey fail online test well well
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
what matters is getting the job!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please someone help tell PMB and BEDC officials, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. Please BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Re-post this message until you hear that we are having light for 6Hrs or more daily!!! because that's the only way i can actually confirms the "Body language theory" as regards the current sets of power distribution company BEDC.
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by Ushiefrank(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nuhusky:
8. The toasters they come to toast any fine girl they don't mind if past or fail the test
[/color][color=#990000] you and the op made my day I wear
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by chax100(f): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
8. The INTROVERT and LadyF: These candidates are usually the first to get to the examination centre. They can tell you what the night security was putting on and the time he handed over to the day security standing at the gate. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by alaricsaltzman: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Joy83:
Job test... I will be out of this stage of life very soon.

It is not easy after spending on job test and interview, all you get in return is "regret email" without any compensation.
Amen oo and I as well. Some will not even bother sending you regret mail so you can just forget about them. They will raise your hope until it can be raised no more... Naija I hail thee!
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
UnknownT:
The way I fumbled in most CBT I wrote then, automatically made me a no.7 candidate. I have written many dragnet tests(job n scholarships) in PH (teadro along stadium road), workforce tests ( in UST) and even the ones I wrote in cyber cafes. Till now, I never still pass Pushcv 4th stage elite candidate tests grin grin
Bros, u too funny abeg grin
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by olumzzz(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
U 4got 2 mention dose dat come to write ordinary aptitude test and they dress like who wants to be interviewed by Buhari. ..Suits and shiny shoes
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by keko14: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Soon we b going for interview test,pray God help me tru
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by mightyrocket(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
The spirikoko one gat me rolling on d floor
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
So right in 3
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by Mhuzlim(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by dotune(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
OP u dint talk about the test buddies. They hail one another and talk about the previous tests they have taken together for FBN, UAC, KPMG, PWC and they hope to nail it this time. They became friends at test centres.
Re: 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin
na Godwin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Secured A Job / Making Your 8 Seconds Count Through Your CV / Immigration Recruits 500 Despite Embargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.