Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Need To Clear Vehicles At The Lagos Port - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need To Clear Vehicles At The Lagos Port (707 Views)

Total Clear Cost @ 35% Vehicles, At Tincan Port Apapa 08073935324 / LAGOS Car Auctions (season 2) - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / LAGOS Car Auctions - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Clear Vehicles At The Lagos Port by babajeeday(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2009
Please i need infor mation about clearing vehicles from the lagos port.
The vehicles are coming from europe

!. 4x4 jeep
2. 12 seater bus

i want to know how much it would cost to clear these vehicles.

Please reply as soon as possible
Re: I Need To Clear Vehicles At The Lagos Port by Igwe9(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2009
when i saw this title , I was gonna tell you to go ahead and do your thing since bus has no age limit as regards to federal govt ban on importation of used vehicles, but since you don't know much about it.
I'd ask our clearing agents in the house to come to your aid.
Good luck as you wait for help.
Igwe

(1) (Reply)

Car Tracking Device / Diagnostic Scan For Honda 2004 / Need A Car N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.