Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In (495 Views)

Oh Lord / Remember Mercy Oh Lord (1) - Muoka Lazarus / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
◀Yesterday being a Sunday, I decided to visit the Religious section of this esteemed forum because of its significance to my faith.
As i clicked through successive threads i came across a sublink which read:
Christians Should Learn The
Language In Which The Bible Was
Revealed. - Religion (1) - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/332957/christians-should-learn-language-which/1
I clicked through pages taking into account bickers from both sides .All went well until I saw these rather inciting comments from a very popular Nairalander name, UPLAWAL.
uplawal ( f ): 1:24am On Oct 06 ,
Yes,PEACE shall reign until every
word in the Quran reaches every
soul,but till then all the PIGS go
suffer,I just pity all those churches
they are building in NIGERIA now,or
you people think GADDAFI wanting to
make africa "UNITED STATE OF
AFRICA,is joking or what?wait and
see

Another read:
the only religion is ISLAM
the latter was in response by another who wished there that there was only one Religion.
Now take a look at the former disgusting wasn't it? Taking into account 2009 when she made that statement was when Terrorist sect Boko Haram began showing first signs of their evil tendencies
My question to you Mr Uplawal goes thus : How do you feel about the evolvement of that religious sect right from when your statements were made and now?
To me you shouldn't be referred to as a Muslim anymore.Islam as a religion doesn't need bigots like yourself.
Muslims all over the world have an obligation to portray the religion jin good light so why not start here. I implore you all to rebuke these statements and the person who it came from.
Thanks✖

Re: Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by respected: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
IamRespected
Re: Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
she needs a "paul encounter"...
Re: Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by menesheh(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Must you open a thread on what you knew you are guilty too.

Every religious belief is guilty of bigotry in one way or the other.

As far as you do claim that your own religion is the best, you a bigot.
Re: Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by VickyRotex(f): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Your battery is low undecided
Re: Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by safe06: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
ona no dey tire, undecided..
post of 2009,u had to create a new user name so you can come start religious battle?... undecided
Chei..
Dear God,abeg touch the hearts of all these religious warriors,who come online to insult other people's religion and also insult themselves... let them know you are a God of peace and love,and they don't need all this hatred they spew at every mention of a religion different from theirs..Teach them to promote their religion with love and not by hating other religions.
Thank you lord..
Re: Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
◀Please guys you are getting this all wrong .
I have not created this thread for the purpose of igniting a religious fewd or vendetta .
On the contrary this would have been the best avenue for both sides of the divide to come together and take a stance against such I have not got the witts nor the strength to engage in a war of sorts. If I wanted an e-fight I would have taken it to the politics section
I hope all you guys understand the motive behind my composition.
Some times acts like this are not to be overlooked so as to avert serious consequences in the future
Thanks✖▶

Safe06
Re: Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In by tpiah01: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why don't you just ask her nicely to link you up with some contacts.

Btw she is not from ilaje.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/15 / I Had This Horrifying Dream, Could It Mean Something? Please Advice / Solutions To Satanic/occult Manipulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.