Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate (44992 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / What Is This!! See Crazy Photo Maheeda Just Shared On Instagram! (see Photos) / Maheeda Is Super Hot in New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Lexusgs430: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
If we could make that certificate transparent, we would realize she is naked behind !!!!
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by bigtt76(f): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hahaha ....waiting for her to drop her next single in Dutch language ko? grin

olokedde:
Last week, controversial singer Maheeda (real name) announced that she had gone back to school and was already taking her semester exams.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/maheeda1-e1441306590789.jpg[/img]

Today, the mother of one daughter who is famous for sharing shocking and to-the-extreme racy photos returned to Instagram to share a photo of her latest achievement: an inburgerings diploma in Dutch language which is a qualification that shows she can now make common expressions at work or with her family in Dutch.

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/maheeda1.jpg[/img]
Kudos to Maheeda, but her fans continue to wait for when she will drop her next single.

What do you think?

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photo-maheeda-is-now-graduate.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
olokedde:
Last week, controversial singer Maheeda (real name) announced that she had gone back to school and was already taking her semester exams.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/maheeda1-e1441306590789.jpg[/img]

Today, the mother of one daughter who is famous for sharing shocking and to-the-extreme racy photos returned to Instagram to share a photo of her latest achievement: an inburgerings diploma in Dutch language which is a qualification that shows she can now make common expressions at work or with her family in Dutch.

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/maheeda1.jpg[/img]
Kudos to Maheeda, but her fans continue to wait for when she will drop her next single.

What do you think?

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photo-maheeda-is-now-graduate.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
i kip asking , which song this girl sing?,
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by ojkalito(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
but she's still nude behind that paper,this girl will never change not that i'm complaining
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by beyoncausme: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
when those she have time to read..
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettytasha:
smiley how does this affect oil price ?
lame
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by prettytasha(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
dondemex:
lame
was d post referring you ? pls don't quote me again i wasn't referring to u
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by oviejnr(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
;DI know behind the second pic which is the certificate, she's posing nude. cryI know behind the second pic which is the certificate, she's posing nude.
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Win95: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
She might be actually naked behind the certificate
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettytasha:
was d post referring you ? pls don't quote me again i wasn't referring to u
What u wrote was not funny so is it bad for me to write lame?
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by prettytasha(f): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
dondemex:
What u wrote was not funny so is it bad for me to write lame?
pls dont quote me again . thanks
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by omanzo02: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
INBURGERINGCURSUS: is an intergration/induction studie about the way of life, norms, right, privileges and behaviour of The Netherlands or any new country u are living......It's a program to make/force new comers who want to reside in the country learn, understand, respect and practice their way of life.

It has nothing to do with Dutch language and is usually taught in the language u understand......to speak/understand dutch she need to follow dutch courses from level 1 to 4.

INBURGERINGDIPLOMA has no educational value.
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Emyogalanya: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:
so you mean that hoe is now a graduate? This is so crap-tastic!!! cheesy

I hope she gets a job without having to spread her legs for the MD or CEO undecided
a Mouth Action awaits her after service
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by bmos(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
nuelzy:
hmmmmm...dunno if am d only one confused here

The little"lady" is simply becoming a human being oncemore. Kudos to her
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettytasha:
pls dont quote me again . thanks
What if I do?oops I just did
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
She has not gone back to school undecided undecided

She is taking a language course at a place provided by the government, certainly not at the University. It should take her some months to a year to finish.

She tried sha.
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2015
mtchewww....
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Kennitrust(m): 3:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Nigeria's waste product.
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by Geezy4real(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmn...it seems to me she was naked while taking d pic hence using d supposed document as cover! (The Ex-Gospel-singer-now-turned-b*tch just gotta be nude, probably even while praying to God) grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate by bmos(m): 1:41am On Oct 02, 2015
nuelzy:
hmmmmm...dunno if am d only one confused here

The little"lady" is simply becoming a human being oncemore. Kudos to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) / Sanyeri Buys Car For His Wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja (Photos) / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.