Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) (68899 Views)

The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / See The Gift A Child Gave 2 Buhari 2day In Kaduna At NDA Passing Out Parade(Pics / President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by kilokeys(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
redcliff:

can you not try to be a wussy and stop seeking attention?

i am d star here... and u quoted me for attention.. thats pathetic.. me and nneka go way back.

have ur fill
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Abudu2000(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
baba body language,hi. don carry Jim snail packaging enter Ghana now,where next,maybe zambia
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt] sad

List of the Permanent representative of Nigeria to the United nation... they are all from their 26 states.

all football games played by Nigeria, are always in their 26 states.

some politician are illiterate. this is why some are fighting the truth, that is clearly to their face.

Igbo people for over 50 years are trying to leave Nigeria. While Osibanjo family are trying to join Nigeria for the last 50 years. Something in life , you cant change, you have to accept. When they say international lines.. Clearly the lack of exposure by African is responsible .

There is noway on earth, anyone can change the duke system in the country of western Nigeria. because it is different country from Nigeria.

In life we most accept what we cant change..

The people of Britain have accepted the truth facing them, that they cant change the Queen of Britain and they move on, but Osibanjo and his family have been fighting what they cant change.. while the Igbo people have been living in a mirage of leaving Nigeria.

the truth is bitter, but most be spoken.

how can anyone been talking of the country of western Nigeria joining Nigeria with bomb here and there. Nigeria only granted us citizen, does not mean , our country have disappear.

It is like USA granting Canadian citizen.. does that make Canada disappear, NO. the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria is different from Nigeria. [/size]
grin grin grin I SWEAR MAD PEOPLE FULL NAIRALAND
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by onunwa21(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
PMB PREFER HORSE THAN FLOWER
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by AzontoGhost(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Watersmith:

This white boss...who is she? So serious. Like an inspector...
She's Hannah Tetteh, Ghana's foreign affairs minister.
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by PetroDolla3: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
You kidding me? Ghanaians came out in number and welcomed him? I didn't even know your president was in town till I saw it on nairaland and I live in Accra,near the airport. Those "Ghanaians" are your country people living in Ghana. Fuckeduppedness. grin

chimere66:
President Buhari is currently in Ghana. Ghanaians came out in number and welcomed him.Here are more photos of President John Dramani Mahama and President Muhammadu Buhari as a child presents him with a flower.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/see-gift-child-gave-to-president-buhari.html

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by redcliff: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
kilokeys:

i am d star here... and u quoted me for attention.. thats pathetic.. me and nneka go way back.

have ur fill

lol.ok
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by SmoothCrim: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
The Ghana Nigeria beef is dead. Many are simply too old to get into it anymore!

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by AzontoGhost(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Watersmith:

This white boss...who is she? So serious. Like an inspector...
she's Hon. Hannah Tetteh, Ghana's foreign affairs minister.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by ibedun: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Babake69:
Nice gift!! just that,

i need someone to help tell PMB and BEDC officials, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. Please BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Re-post this message until you hear that we are having light for 6Hrs or more daily!!! because that's the only way i can actually confirms the "Body language theory" as regards the current sets of power distribution company BEDC.

Wetin be Buhari own? Abeg dey enjoy your uncommon transformation in the SS & SE biko!
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Elipsis: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt] sad

List of the Permanent representative of Nigeria to the United nation... they are all from their 26 states.

some politician are illiterate. this is why some are fighting the truth, that is clearly to their face.

Igbo people for over 50 years are trying to leave Nigeria. While Osibanjo family are trying to join Nigeria for the last 50 years. Something in life , you cant change, you have to accept. When they say international lines.. Clearly the lack of exposure by African is responsible .

There is noway on earth, anyone can change the duke system in the country of western Nigeria. because it is different country from Nigeria.

The people of Britain have accepted the truth facing them, that they cant change the Queen of Britain and they move on, but Osibanjo and his family have been fighting what they cant change.. while the Igbo people have been living in a mirage of leaving Nigeria.

how can anyone been talking of the country of western Nigeria joining Nigeria with bomb here and there. Nigeria only granted us citizen, does not mean , our country have disappear.

It is like USA granting Canadian citizen.. does that make Canada disappear, NO. the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria is different from Nigeria. [/size]
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Elipsis: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt] sad

Lwkmd
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by AreaFada2: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:

Ghana has better electricity supply than Nigeria.

You must still be thinking this is the year 1845..

Google the word "DUMSOR" and stop spreading such fallacy.

What Ghanaians call blackout in recent years is child's play in Nigeria, since over 30 years. Even those days when it was fairly ok, we still went for hours or sometimes even days without light. Just because you may have better light supply in your area doesn't mean everyone has. I don't know anyone that still doesn't depend on gen sets. Considering our enormous resources, both human and material, should we even be comparing ourselves with Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fulani don't cherish things like this, they cherish cows!!! Ghanians be warned in case of next time
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by LaJose78(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
our presido is xo handsome.
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by iamord(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:

Ghana has better electricity supply than Nigeria?

You must still be thinking this is the year 1845..

Google the word "DUMSOR" and stop spreading such fallacy.

dumsor is synonymous to when you shout up nepa. So it's the same thing.. It's worse than before but I will still take it over the improved power situation in Nigeria
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by iamord(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:

Ghanaians are the cheapest people on earth. They probably plucked those flowers from somebody's fence without consent.

I am surprised they didn't offer our President Kenkey and Shito.. angry

Buhari should stop visiting countries that we are richer than. Ghana has nothing to offer us apart from to beg us for money. angry
Maga. When Presidents come your country. wetin you give them grin

1 Like

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by PetroDolla3: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hahahaha mad cow cool your mumu country is one of the most impoverished in africa grin being rich is not about driving big cars, or throwing obscene parties
It is about how many of your people have access to clean water, quality education, good roads, electricity, personal safety, food etc. What is life expectancy in your "rich" country? Your country is a hell hole! nigeria is a poor country and most of you don't even know it! grin

[quote auth or=MadCow1 post=37768076]

Ghanaians are the cheapest people on earth. They probably plucked those flowers from somebody's fence without consent.

Buhari should stop visiting countries that we are richer than. Ghana has nothing to offer us apart from to beg us for money. angry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Abbeyme: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin
Spybradd:

that kid dey bony for ur eye,u nõ see her face?
e be like say u dey work for kasapreko

grin

Abeg where or what is the bolded
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by JiggamanGh: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:

Buhari should stop visiting countries that we are richer than. Ghana has nothing to offer us apart from to beg us for money. angry

Aren't you in Ghana reaping what you did not sow. Prion

1 Like

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by AzontoGhost(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
iamord:
Maga. When Presidents come your country. wetin you give them grin
Maybe one oil refinery at Port Harcourt.... grin
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Well is good,but let good things come out of it.
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by PetroDolla3: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
AreaFada2:
But with all our money and big economy, they have better electricity supply and better social harmony than us. They have also managed their resources better than us.
big economy,my azz! Nigeria's economy is only 'big' on paper grin nigerians are some of the most gullible in the world! "Rich,big economy" my foot!
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Even though this man stays in power for100 years. There will be no improvement, no infursture, no development. But lies and denials, that's what he will do in seat for 100years. I can't wait for the next election. Please baba go slow please rerun so that you will see how merciless you will be beaten
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Tonnierichy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
twixx:
So ghanians cant comb this girl's hair properly
Chai...una go see something talk shaaa
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by babaarewa(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:
Which kind yeye Gift be that? angry

Ghanaians are such cheap people's. I don't even know why our President bothered to visit those people. See the yeye shirt wey their President wear.. angry

We should be thinking of how to remove Ghana from West Africa and send them to Burundi or even Botswana not encouraging them to think we are their friends.

President Buhari has failed for visiting Ghana. angry
Oh yes! you are really a mad cow in deed.

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by Spybradd: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Abbeyme:
grin

Abeg where or what is the bolded

ehén,so u wanna pretend that u dont know the Ghanian company making ur favourite drink, alomo,again,ba?

grin
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by shiffynaani(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:
Which kind yeye Gift be that? angry

Ghanaians are such cheap people's. I don't even know why our President bothered to visit those people. See the yeye shirt wey their President wear.. angry

We should be thinking of how to remove Ghana from West Africa and send them to Burundi or even Botswana not encouraging them to think we are their friends.

President Buhari has failed for visiting Ghana. angry
arrogant is your second name:-(
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by idrissunny: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice for d two bigest rival in Afrika
chimere66:
Another pic
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by peterovanski(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
pamdaniel:
na Abacha bros na, thats what they wear on their faces when they want to stea, no be him talk say abacha no thief anything, that abacha help us save some money for the future, una never jam.l

“No good will come out of holding onto the past it will only run you mad” ...Petervelli. (1 million years BC)

And mind you “don't ever quote me again”
Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by aniataevents: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Someone should please tell this man to declare his asset, he is fucking corrupt and it is a known fact....

Mean while ....

PROMO ! PROMO !! PROMO !!!

Aniata Classical Solutions Limited is at it again doing what we know how to do best “putting smiles on faces”.

We are out to delight our clients and appreciate them for their patronage. We are offering 30% discount for event planning and decoration this season.

Be part of this opportunity to serve you best, contact us and you will be glad you did.

Our services include :
**Corporate Events management
**Hospitality & Entertainment
**Corporate Christmas parties
**Christmas Decoration
**Interior and venue decorations
**wedding and birthday cakes
**catering services such as African and continental dishes
**Bridal Gele, Bridal Makeup
**Party needs supply
**Small chops and cocktails

We look forward to hear from you and we promise to give you the best.

Address: 74 Akowonjo Road Maicom Bus-Stop, Egbeda, Lagos.
Phone: +234 (0) 802 231 8962, 812 749 6643.
E-mail: aniataworld@yahoo.com
BBM :7AA07040
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/aniata.ventures

We would love you to try us today and feel the experience.

Book an appointment with us today and you will be glad you did.

Re: See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) by bmos(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=twixx post=37765205]So ghanians cant comb this girl's hair properly[/quote

She and her President are wearing kente dress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.