Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Need A Writer To Manage My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Writer To Manage My Blog (668 Views)

Looking For Someone To Manage My Blog Content Wise / How Do I Manage My New Blog / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Writer To Manage My Blog by Fredzy7(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi i have a website with a blog as subdomain and i need a blogger to manage the blog subdomain the blog is at blog.naijawords.com

woever is interested should pm or email me
Re: Need A Writer To Manage My Blog by j4sure(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fredzy7:
Hi i have a website with a blog as subdomain and i need a blogger to manage the blog subdomain the blog is at blog.naijawords.com

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Need A Writer To Manage My Blog by DMLords: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fredzy7:

Dear Op,

What do you mean when you say 'Manage'?

If you are looking for a writer that will provide your blog with constantly fresh and engaging topics that will have readers waiting in queues for when you will drop the next articles then you have found the perfect mate.

Disclaimer:
My articles can drive so much traffic that may crash your blog. You may also forfeit any other hustles of yours as a result of your blog's success.
I (DMLords) or any of my associates will not be held responsible for any damages caused that .

Re: Need A Writer To Manage My Blog by janzguy: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fredzy7:

We offer creative and unique contents that will increase readership on your blog. We offer FRESH quality articles on Political, Health Issues, great Lifestyle Trends, Top Motivational Tips, Romance, Social Media Trending Issues, Blogging etc.

Contact us on:
divineloveudorji@gmail.com
Re: Need A Writer To Manage My Blog by Fredzy7(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
this is the blog i am still designing it and i dont plan on paying for writers, just want contributors, but this one am seeing advertisements give proofs of blogs you own or manage
Re: Need A Writer To Manage My Blog by Fredzy7(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
this is the blog i am still designing it and i dont plan on paying for writers, just want contributors, but this one am seeing advertisements give proofs of blogs you own or manage,

modified

this is the final result of the sites design

http://blog.naijawords.com

if you are interested pm me your preffered username and password and i can create an account that you will use to post, in the future if the site makes any income then we will, decide on the percentage to share

P.s this is an open blog
Re: Need A Writer To Manage My Blog by agbajemm(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
contact me agbajemhmd316@gmail.com 07060554574 so i can give you my preferred username and password

(1) (Reply)

Partners Needed in an Upcoming Forum / 8k Likes Facebook Page For Sale / UNILORIN Website Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.