Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Is Facebook Now A French Version - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Facebook Now A French Version (610 Views)

Today Is Facebook's 13th Birthday. / Facebook: Now And Then..... / Is Facebook Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Facebook Now A French Version by tolexy007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
guys i just check my fb now only to find out that everything is written in french, pls i dont know if this is happening to my account alone
Re: Is Facebook Now A French Version by beejaychinedu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Is Facebook Now A French Version by dajoaneke(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Did you mask your IP or using a proxy address for browsing? Also this is the kind of problems associated with free browsing technique. Dont try it if you have no idea what you are doing. To solve your issue, you could try and locate the language setting and change to English or preffered.
Translate the french you find in settings with google translator (translate.google.com.ng)
Re: Is Facebook Now A French Version by tolexy007(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
dajoaneke:
Did you mask your IP or using a proxy address for browsing? Also this is the kind of problems associated with free browsing technique. Dont try it if you have no idea what you are doing. To solve your issue, you could try and locate the language setting and change to English or preffered.
Translate the french you find in settings with google translator (translate.google.com.ng)
thanks bro, am not using free browisng technique, the thing just change itself oo, without touching anything there

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Footage Shows How A Thief Stole A Man's Car At The Palms Lekki, Lagos / What Is The "Share" Button On Nairaland For. / Crisis Rocks Ilesa As Drunken Police Kill Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.