Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

First Bank Recruitment: Latest News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Recruitment: Latest News (17203 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Diamond Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

First Bank Recruitment: Latest News by wellwell: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2009
Hello house, this information is not to raise your hopes or to give you heart attack. I am only trying to feed the house with the little I know and the latest information about the bank.

I served with first bank. First bank ended her financial year on 31st of March, 2009. Another financial year started this month. The invitation for interview would commence anytime from now. If you pass the test, you will definitely be invited because Firstbank does her things on merit.

There is no preferential treatment for anybody unlike other banks where there is preferential treatment for their corpers and some other people in other categories. Let me chip something in. Its not every corper that served in the bank that even wrote the test. Its only the corpers that met the selection criteria that were invited. I also wrote the same test that everybody wrote and I am hoping to be called. All these is just to buttress the point that there is no preferential treatment for anybody.

As to the number of people to be shortlisted for the interview, I dont know anything about that. All I know is that the invitation will only be sent to the successful candidates. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for better things to come. In case you are not invited, dont be discouraged. Other doors will definitely be opened to you. To the doubting Thomas in the house, dont ask me for the source of my information. It is well with all of us.
Re: First Bank Recruitment: Latest News by adumaadan: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2009
I certainly love the contributions you guys make on this site. i had to register so that i can be involved in this constructive discussions. I must discuss a sad encounter I had with a bank.(UBA)

i wrote the bank test in feb 2008 and had series of interview afterwards. i was on the waiting list for about 8mths after which abt 70 of us were called again to pick up our training school letters. Just only two of us were not given the letter just because of this simple reason that we had our first degrees on a part time basis and that exemption certificate was not acceptable.

This got to me seriously because I am not less a graduate but yet lost a job for no reason.

The annoying thing is that i sent a mail to the MD which was not acknowledged. now, I am back job hunting though I have 7 months to go with my MSC program. UBA is certainly not a bank to reckon with. i ve enough evidence to buttress my points.

Any advice from the house?
Re: First Bank Recruitment: Latest News by enurayce: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
VACANCIES

AN UPSCALE FAST FOODS COMPANY LOCATED IN GBAGADA LAGOS REQUIRES THE SERVICES OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. MANAGER HND (CATERING & HOTEL MGT)
2. SUPERVISORS OND/HND (CATERING & HOTEL MGT)
3. CHEFS
4. COOKS/BAKERS
5. SALES LADIES
6. LOBBY BOYS
7. STOREKEEPER
8. MAINTENANCE OFFICERS
9. CLEANERS

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY WITH TELEPHONE CONTACTS WITHIN 7 DAYS TO:

THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
PLOT B, GENERAL HOSPITAL JUNCTION
GBAGADA, LAGOS.
Re: First Bank Recruitment: Latest News by cyndah(f): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
thanx wellwell, ur info s very appreciated
Re: First Bank Recruitment: Latest News by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2009
thanks
Re: First Bank Recruitment: Latest News by zaragoza(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2009
Yeah i got a mail today from first bank inviting me for an interview.
Re: First Bank Recruitment: Latest News by 1forall: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1)

Vacancy In A Shipping Company / 5.5m Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In The Last Years - NBS / 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.